a2gdvLl.jpg

Overview

+ Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 1/10

+ Offline: 16 (4  :silver 12  :bronze )

+ Time to 100%: 10 hours

+ Does Difficulty Affect Trophies: N/A

+ Do Difficulty Levels Stack: N/A

+ Missable Trophies: None

+ Requirements for 100%: 2 Human players and 3 controllers (Vita can be used as a controller)

+ Glitched Trophies: None

+ Cheats: None

+ Region Stacks: Yes the EU version of the game stacks with the US so you can do it TWICE!!!

Speakeasy is a game that is completely all offline. It is all local multiplayer as well. All of this can easily be done by yourself with 3 controllers, with the exception of one trophy. If you do not have someone at home to help you with this trophy, do not fret, this game utilizes Sony's Share Play feature so you can have any one of your online buddies to help you out with it.

Controls

:triangle Swap
:square Fakes
:cross Punches
:circle Blocks

Roadmap

Step 1

Spend 2 - 3 hours playing all game modes and obtaining all trophies except for Persistence Pays Off Ol' Chap. To be on the safe side be sure to play only in the Speakeasy Venue. I'm not 100% sure if the 10 hours trophy has to be completely done in that venue or not but I figured do it so you don't waste time. This game auto-saves AFTER each completed match, so anything you do make sure to finish out each match in it's entirety. In this step you will earn the following trophies:

:bronze Bum's Rush

:bronze Go Chase Yourself!

:bronze Head Dispenser

:silver The Real Head Dispenser

:bronze Sockdollager

:bronze Knows Your Onions

:bronze Now You're On The Trolley!

:bronze Oliver Twist

:bronze Got Those Cheaters!

:bronze Phonus Balonus!

:bronze The Ultimate Fist Bump

:bronze Don't Take Wooden Nickels

:bronze Play It Like Louie

:silver Now You're Driving The Trolley

:silver Big Six

Step 2

By this time you should have all trophies with the exception of one trophy. For Persistence Pays Off Ol' Chap you just need to idle for 10 hours in the Speakeasy Venue. You should already have about 3 hours racked up towards your 10 so just start a match and let it idle for the rest of the time. Be sure to turn off the power save feature on your PS4 otherwise you will lose whatever time you have accumulated if it shuts itself off. I learned that the hard way. You can always every once in awhile finish the match so your progress saves for just incase purposes. After this step you will have your 100% by earning the following trophy:

:silver Persistence Pays Off Ol' Chap

Trophy Guide

758278721.png

:bronze Bum's Rush

Punch someone's head off! (Don't worry they get it back)

Once match starts just press  :cross

81da78722.png

:bronze Go Chase Yourself!

First Sudden Death showdown

For this trophy you will need 3 controllers or at least 2 controller and find someone to share play with you. Start up a King of the Hill match, make sure face off is on and once the match starts get a win with 2 out of the 3 characters. Then just let the match time run out and have the 3rd player win after time has run out. All 3 players will go into Sudden Death unlocking your trophy.

d86d78723.png

:bronze Head Dispenser

Pop 100 heads off

Just do as the trophy description says. This trophy will come over time.

b20c78724.png

:silver The Real Head Dispenser

Pop 1,000 heads off (Trash talking is mandatory)

Just keep popping off heads until the trophy pops. Easy way to keep track: Play the Tag Team mode this will give you 3v3 and if you set the amount of victories to 9 that will be 27 heads per match.

0e3478725.png

:bronze Sockdollager

Tie five times straight with Face Off deactivated

Turn off face off in the match options before you start it, then simply press :cross on both controllers 5 times in a row simultaneously.

94bf78726.png

:bronze Knows Your Onions

Block successfully 100 times

Press  :cross on 2nd controller and  :circle on 1st controller simultaneously. Do this 100 times. Easy way to keep count: Start up a Threes game mode with 9 victories per match (this gives you 3 of every input). Now just simply block 3 times then win and it will give you 27 blocks per match.

823c78727.png

:bronze Now You're On The Trolley!

Play every game mode (Make sure and stay hydrated)

For this trophy just play each of the following modes at least once

Quick Match

~ Twos

~ Threes

Tag Team

~ King of the Hill

f69978728.png

:bronze Oliver Twist

Get five consecutive kills in King of the Hill

Just simply start a King of the Hill match and kill five times in a row.

e70278729.png

:bronze Got Those Cheaters!

Get 100 Face Off sequences correct

Once a match starts simply let the timer run out and you will go into a Face Off. Now just press the correct button each time 100 times for trophy. Easy way to do it is: Start a Tag Team match with 9 victories per match and you will get 12 per victory, 108 per match . Have player 1 and 2 both go into Face Off and on both controllers enter the correct button. By the 4th Face Off just take the win with the double input and you will fight the next person in line. Rinse and repeat until trophy pops. You will have the trophy at the end of the match.

2c3f787210.png

:bronze Phonus Balonus!

Pile up 250 props and hats on the ground

For this trophy just pick someone with a hat as the 2nd player and just keep knocking heads off and they will continue to pile up on the ground. Will come over time.

173e787211.png

:bronze The Ultimate Fist Bump

The Ultimate Fist Bump. Possibly the greatest trophy ever. This is one you will have to figure out on your own

Unlike the trophy description I will not make you figure it out on your own. Start a match and pick both Nuns. Once match starts do nothing. The trophy will pop once they move together and their fists BUMP!

bd38787212.png

:bronze Don't Take Wooden Nickels

Fake 100 times

For this trophy you press  :square on controller 1 and  :circle on controller 2 simultaneously. Easy way to keep count: Start a Threes game mode with 9 victories per match (this gives you 3 of every input). Now just simply Fake 3 times then win and it will give you 27 fakes per match.

c3ba787213.png

:bronze Play It Like Louie

Swap 100 times

For this trophy just start up a Tag Team match and once it starts just keep pressing  :triangle until the trophy pops. Simple enough.

344c787214.png

:silver Persistence Pays Off Ol' Chap

Rack up 10 hours of playtime in Speakeasy (Bathroom breaks recommended)

This will most likely be the last trophy you will need. For this trophy you just simply play the game for 10 hours. Trophy will not pop during a match, you must finish the match and then go back into a new one for the trophy to pop. I'm also not 100% sure if you need to rack up 10 hours of gameplay in the Speakeasy game in general or if they mean the Speakeasy Venue, so just play in the Speakeasy Venue every time to be on the safe side. Less boring way to do it is once this is your last trophy you just start a match with face off on and let it idle for the remaining time left.

cc3e787215.png

:silver Now You're Driving The Trolley

Win 25 matches with every character

For this trophy you just win 25 matches each with all 6 characters

b7c5787216.png

:silver Big Six

Both players successfully complete 6 straight face off sequences

For this trophy, unless you have 4 hands, you will need an actual human player to man your 2nd controller or utilize Sony's Share Play feature with one of your online buddies. What makes this trophy such a pain is that after the first 3 inputs of either :cross:circle or  :square the inputs following start having 2 inputs per face off( :l1  :circle , :r2   :cross  and so on). You CANNOT do them on both controllers by yourself. If you can my hats off to you because I tried and it is far too difficult to try and do so

*Banner Credit goes to KirbySeph* Beautiful work!

MY GAME LIST: http://ps3imports.or...s-trading-list/

torXl0q.png

Spoiler

#2 PViddy

PViddy

Video Game Collector

• Elite Premium
  • 5222 posts
  • LocationElmira Heights, New York, USA
  • PSN ID:PViddy
  • Feedback Score:399

User's Awards

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

Guide complete... this was my very first attempt at writing a guide so if anyone finds any mistakes please feel free to message me

torXl0q.png

Spoiler

#3 Monkey-Hands

Monkey-Hands

Trophy Hunter

• Premium Trader
  • 3620 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany
  • PSN ID:Monkey-Hands
  • Feedback Score:114

User's Awards

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:46 AM

Looks good bro.

#4 Hakoom

Hakoom

Bronze Poster

• Standard Members
  • 657 posts
  • LocationBahrain
  • PSN ID:Hakoom
  • Feedback Score:6

User's Awards

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:48 AM

great guide

il test it and let you know

#5 dogger1983

dogger1983

Dirty Dog

• Standard Members
  • 2396 posts
  • Locationa car park in england
  • PSN ID:dogger1983
  • Feedback Score:258

User's Awards

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:14 PM

Wow man way to go writing a guide after ive finished playing this game

#6 PViddy

PViddy

Video Game Collector

• Elite Premium
  • 5222 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:37 PM

Wow man way to go writing a guide after ive finished playing this game

LMAO sorry homie I had thought about writing the guide back in December when I did the EU version but I wasn't sure if I could do it. It wasn't until I helped Roughdawg out via share play that I decided to do so... Kinda glad I did, maybe now I can start writing other guides (Just not Japanese VNs, I'll leave those to the pros LOL)

torXl0q.png

Spoiler

#7 OmegaXXII

OmegaXXII

Visual Novel Collector

• Standard Members
  • 1869 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • PSN ID:OmegaXXII
  • Feedback Score:82

User's Awards

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:50 PM

PViddy actually wrote a guide for once? :P Now im tempted to try this game out just to test this guide out, awesome job.

XJ3Bdqz.png

#8 PViddy

PViddy

Video Game Collector

• Elite Premium
  • 5222 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:06 PM

PViddy actually wrote a guide for once? :P Now im tempted to try this game out just to test this guide out, awesome job.

Thanx man, that means alot... I always said I would never write a guide but I gotta admit i'm quite proud of myself for stepping outside my comfort zone... if you need help with the 6 input trophy or the 3 player trophies let me know and I'll share play with you like I did with RD.

torXl0q.png

Spoiler

#9 dominikk_pl

dominikk_pl

• Standard Members
  • 445 posts
  • LocationPoznan, Poland
  • PSN ID:dominikk_pl
  • Feedback Score:37

User's Awards

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:57 PM

I got 100% in this game some time ago and can confirm that this guide is spot on.

Also, I'm pretty sure you have to be in an actual match for the playtime to count.

#10 missauru

missauru

Gold Poster

• Standard Members
  • 3823 posts
  • Locationunited states
  • PSN ID:missauru
  • Feedback Score:98

User's Awards

Posted 01 February 2015 - 04:52 PM

Guide looks amazing, bro. Well done!

What? There's no Shouto figure? Blasphemy!!
Posted ImagePosted Image :Miss
Spoiler

#11 Hakoom

Hakoom

Bronze Poster

• Standard Members
  • 657 posts
  • LocationBahrain
  • PSN ID:Hakoom
  • Feedback Score:6

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 11:32 PM