Gold Poster

• Standard Members
  • 3823 posts
  • Locationunited states
  • PSN ID:missauru
  • Feedback Score:98

User's Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:21 PM

Like I said, I'm little worried about the mini-game tutorials as some Visual Novels (mostly "Otome" games) will be difficult without a QUIZ guide or a Japanese barrier for some Westerners on what to do on the mini-game. Though, some Japanese people can play the mini-games without any issues. For me, it takes trial and error of running the mini-game over and over, especially anything with quizzes

Though, I would love some perspective on what kind of mini-games that this game bestows on any trophy hunter.

Are we sure these are really mini-games and not just a straight up tutorial on how to play the game? I can see these are the first trophies you unlock so how or why they would quiz you on anything that early is questionable to me.

When you put it that way... it could just be tutorials on how the game plays like XBlaze, Steins;Gate, Robotic:Notes, etc. where there will be a brief tutorial on what to do when you receive a message, Though, will wait and see what happens.

PS ... I'm thinking that this might be the next "Umineko" with the 72 hour trophy surpassing the 50 hour trophies. So, let's try to stay positive until there's more info, and sorry about jumping the gun. I just hate mini-games with visual novels.

I'll drink to the mini game hatred!
What? There's no Shouto figure? Blasphemy!!
Posted ImagePosted Image :Miss
Spoiler

#22 fisty123

fisty123

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 852 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • PSN ID:fisty123
  • Feedback Score:12

User's Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:06 PM

Even more support, more users on psnprofiles are getting all trophies excluding the time related ones. the 10 hour one some users now have but that is about it.
I guess it would come down to if putting it in skip mode still turns the vita to standby as some games do and some do not. If it does not I guess putting the text on auto would be the way to go but my feeling is that would turn standby mode on

fisty123.pngfisty123.jpg

#23 missauru

missauru

Gold Poster

• Standard Members
  • 3823 posts
  • Locationunited states

User's Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:14 PM

Even more support, more users on psnprofiles are getting all trophies excluding the time related ones. the 10 hour one some users now have but that is about it.
I guess it would come down to if putting it in skip mode still turns the vita to standby as some games do and some do not. If it does not I guess putting the text on auto would be the way to go but my feeling is that would turn standby mode on

Does the vita not have a way to turn off that standby mode? Prob not since it would be useful, huh?
Spoiler

#24 MainComptonese

MainComptonese

Gold Poster

• Standard Members
  • 2776 posts
  • LocationAkiba Strip
  • PSN ID:MainComptonese
  • Feedback Score:152

User's Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:36 PM

I usually use a rubber band on the analog sticks facing ----> on the left stick and <----- on the right stick.

That should fix any standby issues, but you should keep it charging via PS4, wall outlet, etc if you plan to be away for awhile .

#25 maxijodi

maxijodi

Silver Poster

• Banned
  • 2117 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Feedback Score:67

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:43 PM

I will get this game next tuesday on my birthday  so I'll test it one day after.

#26 Velsu

Velsu

Polish Prince

• Standard Members
  • 2037 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • PSN ID:Velsu
  • Feedback Score:91

User's Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:50 AM

If its easy You could be generous and make it a CG :)

#27 MainComptonese

MainComptonese

Gold Poster

• Standard Members
  • 2776 posts
  • LocationAkiba Strip
  • PSN ID:MainComptonese
  • Feedback Score:152

User's Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

Just bought this digitally on the Japan store... I will start a guide asap for this!!!

http://seiya-saiga.c...ta/aneplus.html

#28 missauru

missauru

Gold Poster

• Standard Members
  • 3823 posts
  • Locationunited states

User's Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

You rock with the guide writing, Main lol
Spoiler

#29 fisty123

fisty123

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 852 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • PSN ID:fisty123
  • Feedback Score:12

User's Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:06 AM

Mine has finally been sent, with a bit a of luck and paying more for faster post it should be here for the weekend... Wonder If I can leave it going all weekend to get the time trophies.... hmmmm

fisty123.pngfisty123.jpg

#30 maxijodi

maxijodi

Silver Poster

• Banned
  • 2117 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Feedback Score:67

User's Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:45 AM

If its easy You could be generous and make it a CG :)

I'd like to do that but as nearly 5 til 12 german friends will borrow it from me this could take weeks, sorry.

#31 missauru

missauru

Gold Poster

• Standard Members
  • 3823 posts
  • Locationunited states

User's Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

I usually use a rubber band on the analog sticks facing ----> on the left stick and <----- on the right stick.
That should fix any standby issues, but you should keep it charging via PS4, wall outlet, etc if you plan to be away for awhile .

Thanks for that analog info, Main. I don't play vita too much and never would've thought of that. It is useful cause I like to watch my downloads and hate when the screen goes dark! Good stuff :D
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users