Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28096 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:610

User's Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:26 AM

I know people were having problems with this and I got all 4 trophies with all 4 people in one shot so I figured I would post how to do it. Start a game with 4 players all on single players. Do not play a team game because it is much easier in a single player game.

Hammering:
Fucking hammer away. You get more points for clearing a section to the brick then you do just getting rid of the paint. The negatives of breaking windows or pipes are very minimal compared to the points you earn from clearing a section. In the beginning, I was only getting 400-600 points but when I decided to screw it and just go like a mad man I was getting 1000-1200. So do not be careful.

Painting:
Another easy section to take advantage of. Every paint job will have 75% of one color and 25% of another color. What I did was grab the color that is the majority and paint the whole wall up and down. Forget about the lines for now and just paint the whole wall. You can do this by only using up 1/4 or 1/3 of the time which will leave you a ton of time to work on the other 25% color. Once you finish the 25% color, you can go and touch up the last 10-15 seconds.

Board Sawing:
The best part about this section is you can hold down the Trigger button at all times. You don't have to hit it once you are over the right section, you can swing your saw around where you should be and it will put you on the board in the correct spot if you have the trigger held down. Using this method, you can easily finish all 4 boards with a ton of time left.

Spray Paint:
I never really had a method with this except to wave the move remote back and forth and fill in all the spaces. You can easily get some nice points by doing this. Not much else I can tell you but this. MAKE SURE TO HIT YOUR PS BUTTON THE MOMENT THE PICTURE IS SHOWN. Take a picture with a cell phone or camera for later.

Setting the Tiles you painted:
Potentially the hardest part about this challenge and where the most points can be earned. Of course I will again make this easy. HITTING YOUR PS BUTTON WILL STOP THE GAME. So as soon as the first piece is shown, hit the PS button to stop the game and now pull your camera or cell phone and find out where the piece is located. Once you figure out, unpause the game and place it in the correct spot and now re-freeze the game. Repeat and you will finish this and get a ton of points and finish with alot of time on the clock.

Furniture:
Here is the list of items for each house. I might have missed a few but at this point you might actually have 7000 points or barely short. Sometimes its hard to find all the furniture so if time is running short just start grabbing stuff to get more points.

Rock and Roll:
2 Flame Lamps
1 Flame Couch
1 Huge Black Stereo
1 Potrait of a man playing a guitar
1 Skull on a pedestal
1 Guitar

Old Grandma:
1 Flowery Looking Vase
2 Lamps that look flowery (same style as vase)
1 Old School Wooden Box TV
1 Picture of a cat
1 Sundial clock
1 Wooden Clock

Couple (collins family):
1 Purple White Portrait of a horse
1 Sundial
2 Odd looking Blue Lamps
1 Purple Chest on a stand
1 Purple Couch with green swirls
1 Multicolored TV on blue pedestal

Modern Expensive Family:
2 White Rectangle Lamps
1 Grey Couch
1 Black Flat-screen TV
1 Picture of a boat
1 Grey Clock
1 White Stereo

Doing this I got all the trophies in one shot with the lowest family having 7500 and the highest having 8200.

#2 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 9900 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • PSN ID:fluffy-rabbid
  • Feedback Score:236

User's Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:12 AM

This is great thank you RD I will def give it a go later!!!!

fggIp3V.png

#3 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28096 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:610

User's Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:17 AM

I forgot to note about the hammer sequence. Sometimes I held my hammer sideways and noticed I was doing more damage so try holding it upwright and sideways for maximum damage.

#4 The-Captain-388

The-Captain-388

Completionist

• Standard Members
  • 7872 posts
  • LocationO-Town, Florida, USA
  • PSN ID:The-Captain-388
  • Feedback Score:280

User's Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

I forgot to note about the hammer sequence. Sometimes I held my hammer sideways and noticed I was doing more damage so try holding it upwright and sideways for maximum damage.

I forgot to mention that in the other thread, but I did this as well. ^ Move controller sideways/angled FTW.

And nice breakdown of the DIY.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users