I was debating for a while to get a new PS Vita Slim (Lime Green) with a 64GB memory card. Well, I finally did and I'm very impressed on the new upgrade.
- Sleek vibrant screen; it's very sexy and nice.
- Sweet system colors (red, blue, green, white, etc.) to choose.
- Love the new and improved start+select buttons.
- 1GB internal memory to save extra content.
- The d-pad & analog sticks have been upgraded too.
- Extra 1-2 hour battery life for extended playtime.
- New upgrade designs on the card slot + the power input's fitting is the same as a DS4 controller.
- $355 i/c fast shipping wasn't too bad w/ a 64GB memory card, but it could've been $325 or less.
- Very lightweight... Feels like 4-6 ounces to me as it feels lighter than a PS3 game.
- Make sure to purchase 2000 model accessories only!!! (Screen protectors, cases, etc.)
- No new background sounds while on the LiveArea Screen.
- NASNE/TORNE is available on the Japanese models to save your TV shows, etc via Content Manager.
- button is now your new button if you bought the Japanese PS Vita 2000 system; it's ok with me, but some people it could throw them off when they start playing something.
This is a photo shot of what the dimension comparison is with the PS Vita 1000 against the 2000 model:
The card slot is different than the 1000 models:
The power output is different than the 1000 models, too:
The PS, Start, and Select buttons are improved on the 2000 models: