• Premium Trader
  • 5761 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • PSN ID:Cactuarism
  • Feedback Score:10

User's Awards

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:32 AM

Thanks again for the guide.

Found the PS3 stack and went for it as well.

Cactuarism.png

#82 jonas114

jonas114

• Premium Trader
  • 438 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada
  • PSN ID:jonas114
  • Feedback Score:23

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2018 - 07:43 PM

Thanks for the guide, double plat  :thumbsup

jonas114.png

jonas114.png

#83 themindisacity

themindisacity

Point and Click Chick

• Premium Trader
  • 1002 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • PSN ID:themindisacity
  • Feedback Score:16

User's Awards

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:46 AM

Just used this again to stack the Vita version - thanks!

#84 SigSauer516

SigSauer516

• Standard Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • PSN ID:SigSauer516

Posted 06 November 2018 - 12:54 AM

Thanks for the Guide. Everything worked the same way and got Platinum.

SigSauer516.png

#85 Nitro

Nitro

"What's that Skippy? Neeetro's trapped down..."

• Moderators
  • 3666 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • PSN ID:NiTR0--X_
  • Feedback Score:41

User's Awards

Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:00 AM

Nice job on the guide Merlin! It was perfect.

Having said that, I was playing 2 games over the course of the 2 days on my vita (and turning off my PS3) and ended up missing a few CG images and 1 memory.

The way I fixed this was going through the first Save slot 7 route. It may be different for you, but the comment below outlines exactly what to do if you're missing some CG's/Memories:

I wanted to register, first off to thank you for the guide, and also to follow up on the below -

I don't know how I messsed up so badly.  I got the Platinum with no issues on Vita a few months ago.  I did this on two sessions on PS3 and obviously made some mistakes.  I'm only missing two trophies- CG 100% and the Memories Gold Trophy.  In memories though I'm only showing a percentage of 92.3% and CG of 90.7%  9/9 in the one stat and 4/7 in the other.  i'm trying out how to upload a screenshot.  I always let the game go the entire way to the next choice to be safe before exiting to the menu.  Did I possibly miss a step or somehow not let it run long enough?  I'm pretty puzzled.  I played some of the ending sections again that I had gone originally when I was tired but still remain at the same percentage.

On the memories screen I'm missing the top middle and top right, and on the 2nd (middle row) the left on the first page.  I have all on the 2nd page.

On the CG screen I have all on the first page, missing the bottom right corner on the 2nd page (bottom row far right), missing 3 on the 3rd page- 3rd from left on top and bottom row, and far right on middle row,  I have all on 4th page.  

So I followed the guide to a tee, and ended up in almost the same situation. I know others have also found themselves missing one or more CG's - I have figured out why this is occuring, so I wanted to share for others coming along.

The issue lies with the PS3 auto-save system, or more importantly, lack thereof. I have no understanding of Japanese, but if I am not mistaken, the game only offers an autosave if you reach an END. Manual save slots will restore your progress, but don't seem to update the CG progress.

This is not usually a problem, except in the trees where you quit to the menu before reaching an END. I would guess the box that pops up asks if you are sure, and unsaved progress will be lost.

So the 2 likely spots to mess up are Save branch 1 and 7. In both of those you go down multiple paths quitting to the main menu then reloading.

IF YOU THEN COMPLETELY QUIT YOUR GAME TO THE XMB BEFORE MAKING ANOTHER SAVE OR REACHING AN END, THE CG PROGRESS IS LOST FOR THESE PARTIAL TREES.

I did exactly that yesterday - I got through 2 out of 3 of the Save 7 branch points, then called it a night. Fired up the game this morning, and finished the final branch. At the main menu, only 4/7 on the Memories, and about 90% on the CG's. I played around a bit before realizing what had happened.

So I just went back and re-completed all 3 branches from save 7, and sure enough the trophy for 100% CG's popped midway through the 3rd branch, and the Memories are now complete.

This most likely explains also why no one is having an issue on the Vita version - even if you take a break, you are probably only putting the Vita to sleep, not shutting it down/closing the app. With the PS3, if you do take a break, you probably power off the system.

Bottom line, the best bet is to plan to complete the PS3 version in one sitting, or otherwise plan a break point at an END or immediately after a SAVE location.

I hope this info will help others, and will avoid some of the incomplete CG frustration on the PS3 version.

So thanks to you too diskdocx!

Posted Image

Spoiler

#86 0DRAGONSLAYER-

0DRAGONSLAYER-

• Standard Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • PSN ID:0DRAGONSLAYER-

Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:50 AM

Perfect guide thank you.

#87 renatobeiriz