• PSN ID:The-Captain-388
  • Feedback Score:280

User's Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:37 PM

header.jpg

Overview:
Estimated Platinum Difficulty: 4/10
Estimated Time To Platinum: 12-20 Hours
Offline Trophies: 36 (1 :plat , 2 :gold , 15 :silver , 18 :bronze )
Online Trophies: 6 (All :bronze ’s) - 6 trophies are required online, but you can actually do several other trophies online
Minimum Number Of Playthroughs Required: 2 - But recommending 3 per the Road Map below
Do Cheats Affect Trophies?: No cheats known
Does Difficulty Affect Trophies?: Yes. You must complete the game on Insane difficulty for one trophy, ‘Evolved User’
Glitched Trophies: None reported
Missable Trophies: One. ‘Gain A Version In The Game Grid’. Other than that, you may replay any chapter once you’ve completed it via Chapter Select.

Road Map

Introduction: Welcome to Tron: Evolution! If you haven’t seen any of the trailers or gameplay, this game would qualify as an action-adventure 3rd person platformer/shooter with some driving parts using an awesome-looking light cycle and light tank. There are also some online multiplayer trophy requirements which, thankfully, are actually pretty easy and fun. The other cool thing about this game is that it is kind of the bridge in storyline between the original 1982 movie, Tron, and the new movie that was recently released, Tron: Legacy. Overall, it is a fun and rewarding game to play, but it can become a bit tedious and repetitive with the multiple playthroughs required for Platinum, in addition to the questionable controls and frustrating camera angles at certain times.

Step 1: Online Multiplayer Trophies. I highly recommend doing all of the online multiplayer trophies first. The nice thing about the online multiplayer in this game is that the experience/upgrades you earn actually apply to the character you play in the story mode. Get yourself a partner or two from the Boosting Thread, create Private Matches, and trade trophies for ‘Game Grid Newbie’, ‘Gain A Version In The Game Grid’, ‘Maybe This Will Do Something’, ‘It's Only The Beginning’, ‘Hooray For Our Side’, & ‘I Think I Like This’. If you can’t get a partner right away or don’t want to do all of the multiplayer trophies first, you will at the very least want to do the ‘Gain A Version In The Game Grid’ trophy, as it will be the easiest to knock this out of the way quickly at an earlier level/version and you cannot get the trophy once you reach Version/Level 50 without deleting your game save and starting the game completely over. Also, you can do that particular trophy in a Private Match in less than 5 minutes against really easy computer players, so there is absolutely no reason to miss it. In addition, you should probably consider doing the ‘What A Ride!’ trophy in this step since you won’t have a ton of opportunities to complete it in the Story Mode and you’ll gain a few levels by doing it.

Step 2: Play The Story Mode On Casual Or Normal Difficulty. You could technically skip this step and go straight to Step 3/4, but unless you’ve already leveled up in the online multiplayer to Level 20-25, you will have a pretty tough time playing the game on Hard difficulty the first time through. Personally, I recommend playing on Casual difficulty just to breeze through the game quickly in order to learn the controls, understand how to derezz/kill each type of enemy, and get all of the story-related trophies, including ‘Greetings, Program!’, ‘Reboot’, ‘Shutdown’, ‘Arjia’, ‘Race To The Grid’, ‘Identification’, ‘The Approach’ & ‘End Of Line’. If you want to, you can skip most of the hard-to-find collectables along the way, since you can just use another playthrough or chapter select to clean them up.

Step 3: Level Up To Version 50. You’ll likely get to Version/Level 20-25 just by completing your first playthrough in Step 2, which will help with your subsequent Hard and Insane playthroughs. Now you should replay the light tank section at the beginning of Chapter 6 over and over again, until you reach Version/Level 50 and can buy all of the upgrades to get ‘Please Come Again’, ‘Digital Shopping Spree’, ‘Light Disc Modder’, & ‘Game Grid Tactician’. Keep in mind that you can do the Chapter 6 light tank grinding after you’ve finished the game via chapter select and it will likely take you a few hours to get up to Version/Level 50, which will give you all of the leveling trophies, which are ‘What Kind Of Program Is He?’, ‘It's What I Do’, ‘System Monitor Evolved’, ‘Yeah That's The Stuff’, ‘I Want More!’, & ‘Now For Some Real User Power’.

Step 4: Play Story Mode On Hard Difficulty & Finish Up Collectables. If you followed Steps 2 & 3, Hard difficulty should not prove too difficult at all if you are already at Level 50 and know everything to do. If you are not at Level 50, it is still very possible to complete on Hard, but it will just be slightly more challenging. Completing the game on Hard difficulty will unlock Insane difficulty. This step is also where you will want to try and clean-up all of the collectables (29 Tron Files & 6 Abraxas Shards) which will give you ‘Look What I Found!’, ‘Tron Aficionado’, & ‘Ah, Now I Get It’. Don’t worry if you miss something because you can still get it via chapter select, but it is good to get this out of the way now.

Step 5: Play Story Mode On Insane Difficulty. Once you complete the game on Hard, it will unlock Insane difficulty. Insane should not be much more difficult than Hard, but again I would recommend being at Level 50 and have all the upgrades to attempt this. Completing this step will give you the trophy,‘Evolved User’.

Step 6: Clean Up Any Remaining Weapon/Combat/Vehicle Trophies. At this point, considering you’ve completed 2-3 playthroughs of the game, you really should have all of the weapon and combat-related trophies. But if you don’t have them all, just use chapter select or play online multiplayer and focus on the ones you don’t have.

Online Multiplayer Trophies

Game_Grid.jpg Gain a Version in the Game Grid :bronze
Gained a Version (Level) in the Game Grid

See 'Maybe This Will Do Something'

Game_Grid_Newbie.jpg Game Grid Newbie :bronze
Played a match in the Game Grid

See 'Maybe This Will Do Something'

Do_Something.jpg Maybe This Will Do Something :bronze
Captured a Power Node or Tank Node in the Game Grid

It is best to do all of the online trophies together with a friend, but these three trophies can be done solo by setting up a Private Match in Multiplayer. Go to Custom Match to get to the Game Lobby, then press :cross on Game Mode Setup. Recommended settings would be:

Match Type: Private Match
Game Mode: Power Monger
Maps: Heat Sink
Max Player: 10 Players
Time Limit: 5 Minutes
Score Limit: 250 Points

Now press :circle to back out of the setup screen, don't invite any friends at the game lobby screen, then press :triangle to start the game. Your goals here are to just capture at least one node (find a circle on the ground that you stand in for a few seconds to capture it, kind of like a game of domination) and kill/derezz a few of the computer players. Do that and you will get all three of these trophies in 5 minutes.

Also see 'I Think I Like This'

Its_only_the_beginning.jpg It's only the beginning :bronze
Won an online Disintegration match in the Game Grid. 2 or more human players required.

See 'I Think I Like This'

Hooray_for_our_side.jpg Hooray for our side :bronze
Won an online Team Disintegration match in the Game Grid. 2 or more human players required.

See 'I Think I Like This'

I_think_I_like_this.jpg I think I like this :bronze
Won an online power monger match in the Game Grid. 2 or more human players required.

Again, it is best to do all of the online trophies together because if you just follow this section, you can easily get all 6 online trophies in less than 15 minutes. Get a friend or find someone on here by posting in the Boosting Forum and set up three separate matches, outlined below. You need to win all three matches and capture a power node while playing Power Monger (Match 1) in order to unlock all of online multiplayer trophies:

Match 1:
Game Mode: Power Monger
Maps: Heat Sink or Any Map
Max Player: 2 Players
Score Limit: 100 Points

Match 2:
Game Mode: Disintegration
Score Limit: 10 Points

Match 3:
Game Mode: Team Disintegration
Score Limit: 10 Points
Story Mode Trophies

Greetings_program.jpg Greetings, program! :silver
Completed the Tutorial

See 'End Of Line'

Reboot.jpg Reboot :silver
Completed Chapter One

See 'End Of Line'

Shutdown.jpg Shutdown :silver
Completed Chapter Two

See 'End Of Line'

Arjia.jpg Arjia :silver
Completed Chapter Three

See 'End Of Line'

Race_to_the_Grid.jpg Race to the Grid :silver
Completed Chapter Four

See 'End Of Line'

Identification.jpg Identification :silver
Completed Chapter Five

See 'End Of Line'

The_Approach.jpg The Approach :silver
Completed Chapter Six

See 'End Of Line'

End_of_line.jpg End of line :silver
Completed The Game

These trophies cannot be missed. Simply complete the entire Story Mode for the first time (on Casual, Normal, or Hard difficulty) and you will get all of the story trophies. Per the Road Map, I recommend starting on Casual difficulty for your first playthrough to get a hang of things and gain some levels along the way. You should get to Level/Version 20-25 during your first playthrough.

Evolved_User.jpg Evolved User :gold
Completed the game on 'Insane' difficulty level without changing the setting.

Insane difficulty is unlocked once you complete the game on Hard difficulty. I would not recommend attempting Insane difficulty until you have reached Level 50 and purchased all of the possible upgrades. For all subsequent playthroughs (including Insane difficulty), you will want to select New Story at the main menu with :cross and choose the difficulty you want. After you have started your Insane playthrough, do not go to Chapter Select until you have finished Insane.

Insane Playthrough Tips:

• Always refill your energy and power bar to max before leaving any area. This seems obvious, but the checkpoints are sometimes in odd spots so it can leave you with very little health in certain areas if you don't pay attention.
  • Try to isolate enemies if possible, rather than fighting the whole group. If you get stuck in situations where you have to fight a group, try using the Stasis Disc ( :up ) and Stasis Slam :l1 + :triangle to get out of a tight spot.
  • I highly recommend using the Heavy Disc ( :left ) Groundhog ( :l1 + :triangle ) often. It owns nearly every enemy, and is extremely helpful when a group is attacking you. The Bomb Disc is very useful sometimes (especially on tanks), but I feel the Heavy Disc is better for most situations.
  • The only sections that really gave me any trouble were in Chapter 6 with the two tanks, and Chapter 7 with the Black Guards. For the tanks, try to just attack one of them right away with your Bomb Disc ( :up ) and any of it's Power Attacks ( :triangle ). As long as you can eliminate one right away, you shouldn't have any trouble with the other. Also, if you jump at the right angle/timing, you can actually manage to get on top of the tanks and they can't shoot you from up there, which is an even better method to defeat them. As far as the Black Guards (the guys that spam non-stop grenades during the last boss fight), the only thing I've found that they are susceptible to is the Stasis Disc ( :up ) with just and some :l1 + :triangle mixed in. If you can knock them down, it is good to follow up the Stasis Disc with the Heavy Disc ( :left ) Groundhog ( :l1 + :triangle ). You have to be patient with them, but if you keep using the Stasis Disc, you will wear them down. Also, try to do your best to isolate them away from the other enemies. I tried to just focus on the Black Guards and ignore the other enemies, because they will just keep re-spawning anyway.
  • Additional Tips Submitted By Jathenose: Please note the usefulness of the Stasis Disk mods. The 2.0 mod lets you turn invisible and the auxiliary mod lets you walk while invisible. While invisible all enemies will stop moving and attacking, even bosses. If you hold down the :l1 button you walk slowly enough to stay invisible. You can even turn invisible while blocking an attack. On higher difficulties the invisibility can be a real life saver. For example, the tanks in Chapter 6 won't fire on you and, if you move to the side of the tank, the tank won't be able to target and fire on you in the time it takes to use a bomb disk attack and turn invisible again. The AI is even dumb enough to rotate the cannon back forward after you turn invisible. This lets you repeat the process until the tank is dead.

Leveling & Upgrade Trophies

What_kind_of_program_is_he.jpg What kind of program is he? :bronze
Gained a Version (Level) for the first time

See 'Now For Some Real User Power'

Its_what_I_do.jpg It's what I do :bronze
Your character has reached Version 10

System_Monitor_Evolved.jpg System Monitor Evolved :bronze
Your character has reached Version 20

Yeah_thats_the_stuff.jpg Yeah that's the stuff :silver
Your character has reached Version 30

I_want_more.jpg I want more! :silver
Your character has reached Version 40

user_power.jpg Now for some real user power :gold
Your character has reached Version 50

Version/Level 50 is the maximum level in the game and it takes 380,000 XP to get there. The nice thing about this game is that you can earn experience towards this by playing offline (in story mode) or online (in multiplayer) because the character you use in the game is the same one online and offline. Version/Level 50 is not that difficult or time consuming to achieve and it should take between 8-10 hours of play time.

The fastest and highly recommended way of getting to Level 50 is by playing the story mode all the way through, then replaying the beginning of Chapter 6: The Approach with the light tank destroying everything in sight. You can just select Chapter 6 via Chapter Select and you can quit after the save checkpoint (lower right corner of your screen) following the light tank section after you've exited the tank and entered The Hub. You will get approximately 2 levels or so out of each light tank section playthrough.

Please_come_again.jpg Please come again :bronze
Bought your first upgrade

See 'Digital Shopping Spree'

Light_Disc_Modder.jpg Light Disc Modder :silver
Bought all disc mods

Disc Mods can be purchased in Multiplayer (in the System Upgrades screen) or in Story Mode (at Disc Stations in each chapter). Here is a list of all of the Disc Mods you need to purchase for this trophy:

Disc Mods
Heavy Mod V2.0
Heavy Mod Auxiliary
Bomb Mod V2.0
Stasis Mod V2.0
Bomb Mod Auxiliary
Corruption Mod V2.0
Stasis Mod Auxiliary
Corruption Mod Auxiliary

Game_Grid_Tactician.jpg Game Grid Tactician :silver
Bought all enhancers

Enhancers can be purchased in Multiplayer (in the System Upgrades screen) or in Story Mode (at Disc Stations in each chapter). You will not be able to get this trophy until you reach Level/Version 50, because the Proto Cell is unavailable until then. Here is a list of all of the Enhancers you need to purchase for this trophy:

Game Grid Enhancers
Health Ping V1.0, V2.0
Energy Ping V1.0, V2.0
Health Packet V1.0, V2.0
Ward Codex V1.0, V2.0
Energy Packet V1.0, V2.0
Aegis Codex V1.0, V2.0
Packet Filter V1.0, V2.0
Packet Wall V1.0, V2.0
Power Spike V1.0, V2.0
Power Surge V1.0, V2.0
Crit Override V1.0, V2.0
Crit Overclock V1.0, V2.0
Proto Cell

Even though the upgrades below are intended for the Game Grid too, they are NOT required for this trophy or any of the upgrade trophies:

Miscellaneous
Game Grid Loadout Slot V2.0
Game Grid Loadout Slot V3.0
Vehicles
Light Cycle (Gen-4)
Light Cycle (Gen-5)
Light Cycle (Gen-2)

Digital_Shopping_Spree.jpg Digital Shopping Spree :silver
Bought all character upgrades

Character/Software Upgrades can be purchased in Multiplayer (in the System Upgrades screen) or in Story Mode (at Disc Stations in each chapter). In order to get this trophy, you need to purchase all of the Software Upgrades listed below (Verified byJumperPrime):

Software Upgrades
Energy Capacitor V1.0, V2.0
Health Mod V1.0, V2.0, V3.0, V4.0
Siphon Conductor V1.0, V2.0, V3.0, V4.0

#2 The-Captain-388

The-Captain-388

Completionist

• 7872 posts
  • LocationO-Town, Florida, USA

User's Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:38 PM

Collection Trophies

Posted Image Ah, now I get it :bronze
Collect all Abraxas Shards

There are a total of 6 Abraxas Shards to be collected in the game. It is best to collect these along with the Tron Files and you can go back and get them via Chapter Select if you miss any along the way. Abraxas Shards look like small black and yellow pieces of scrap metal in the game.

See also 'Tron Aficionado'

Posted Image Look what I found! :bronze
Collected your first Tron File

See 'Tron Aficionado'

Posted Image Tron Aficionado :silver
Collected all Tron Files

Please reference my written Collection Guide from the link below:

Tron: Evolution Collection Guide

There are a total of 29 Tron Files to collect in the game. It is best to collect these along with the Abraxas Shards and you can also go back and get them via Chapter Select if you miss any along the way. Tron Files look like small gray orbs with a blue glow on them. Below is a table I created to keep track of how many Tron Files (TF) and Abraxas Shards (AS) are in each chapter of the game:

During the game, you can press :start at any time during a chapter to see how many of each collectable you have and need in that particular chapter. Also, the Chapter Select menu with show you how many of each collectable you have in each chapter as well.

Also, below is a video version of all the collectables on Xbox 360. Credit goes to RoosterTeeth:

YouTube - Tron: Evolution - Collectibles Chapters 1 & 2

YouTube - Tron: Evolution - Levels 3 & 4 Hidden Item Guide

YouTube - Tron: Evolution - Levels 5-7 Hidden Item Guide

Weapon/Combat/Vehicle Trophies

Posted Image Warming Up :bronze
Get a 5X Hit multiplier

See 'Unstoppable Program'

Posted Image I can do this all day :bronze
Get a 15X Hit multiplier

See 'Unstoppable Program'

Posted Image Unstoppable program :silver
Get the maximum hit multiplier

The maximum hit multiplier in the game is 30X. I got this in my first game of Multiplayer against 10 computer players in a Private Match, just by spamming :square . And, you will likely get this just by playing through the Story Mode.

If you want to get it out of the way quickly, the best place to get this is the in the Tutorial/Chapter 1, when the first enemy you see with a shield comes out of the elevator (Heavy Sentry V1). The game will prompt you to hold :l1 and press :triangle to perform a slam attack. Do not do that. Instead, just spam :square until you get all of the combo trophies.

A great video of this can be found below, being done on the Xbox 360. Credit to RoosterTeeth:

YouTube - Tron Evolution: Unstoppable Program Achievement Guide

Posted Image What a ride! :bronze
Derezzed 100 enemies while on the Lightcycle

As mentioned in the Road Map, this is highly recommended to do in Multiplayer with a friend in a Private Match, rather than in Story Mode. In Story Mode, you will have very few opportunities to get kills/derezzes on a light cycle. To activate the light cycle in Multiplayer, double-tap :r2 to get on the bike and press :cross to get off it. While on the light cycle, you can derezz/kill enemies in several ways including using :square , run over them, or cut them off with your light beam that comes out of the back of your light cycle when going fast enough by using :r2 . To set this up in a Private Match in online Multiplayer, I suggest using these settings:

Game Mode: Disintegration
Maps: Defrag
Time Limit: 20 Minutes
Score Limit: 100 Points

Here Are Some Tips If You Use The Method Described Above:
  • DO NOT QUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH. It may not save your points/kills/XP by doing this.
  • If you can boost this with 3 people or more, you will get it done much quicker (typically one match in less than 20 minutes).
  • The light cycle cannot be used on the maps Heat Sink & Hard Disk
  • The best method I've found for racking up derezzes quickly on the light cycle is for one player to sit in the middle bottom area of Defrag doing donuts constantly (by holding :r2 and cranking the left analog all the way right or left). Meanwhile, the other player will spawn a distance away, but seems to usually have a straight shot to just hold :r2 and aim for the circle of light beam death that the other player is creating. If you miss the other player's beam, try jumping off the bike with :cross and just running into the beam on foot to kill yourself.
If you cannot find a boosting partner or do not want to boost, you can do this in Story Mode just as easily. Simply set the difficulty to Casual and replay the beginning of Chapter 4 over and over again. Just be sure to kill any enemies you see with :square , as you will only see 3-4 enemies during each replay. After it saves when you get to the Game Grid, press :start , then Quit, go back to Chapter Select at the main menu, and replay Chapter 4 again. This will take about an hour to get the trophy this way.

Posted Image We made it!...this far :bronze
Drove a total of 15000 Kilocycles with your Light cycle or Light tank

This distance isn't far at all and you will get it naturally during the Story Mode. In fact, you will likely get this in your first driving sequence during Chapter 1: Reboot. You also have the option to get this in Multiplayer, as I did while going for the 100 kills on a light cycle.

Posted Image Unstoppable :bronze
Derezzed 10 enemies before dying

This will happen naturally while playing the Story Mode, since there are some checkpoints that are spaced out far enough that you will have to kill 10 people in a row before dying in order to progress. If you are having any trouble with this, change the difficulty to Casual and play Chapter 1: Reboot. You can also check your progress toward this trophy by selecting Extras, Data Logs at the main menu.

See also 'It's All In The Wrists'

Posted Image Up close and personal :bronze
Derezzed 100 enemies with melee

This should happen naturally while playing the story mode multiple times for Platinum. A melee attack is done by pressing :square when close to an enemy. You can check your progress toward this trophy by selecting Extras, Data Logs at the main menu.

Posted Image Knock Knock Kaboom! :bronze
Derezzed 50 enemies with your Bomb Disc

This should happen naturally while playing the story mode multiple times for Platinum. The Bomb Disc is selected by pressing :right .

Posted Image You're not going to like this :bronze
Corrupt 25 enemies

This should happen naturally while playing the story mode multiple times for Platinum. The Corruption Disc is selected by pressing :down .

Posted Image You're slower than me :bronze
Derezzed 25 enemies with your Stasis Disc

This should happen naturally while playing the story mode multiple times for Platinum. The Stasis Disc is selected by pressing :up .

Posted Image Never Saw it coming :bronze
Derezzed 50 enemies with your Heavy Disc

This should happen naturally while playing the story mode multiple times for Platinum. The Heavy Disc is selected by pressing :left .

Posted Image Boom boom boom :bronze
Derezzed 200 enemies while in the Light Tank

You can derezz/kill people while in the light tank by pressing :r2 . You may get this while playing the Story Mode 2-3 times for Platinum, but you can also get this very easily by finishing the story, then using Chapter Select and replay the light tank part of Chapter 6: The Approach 3-4 more times. If you followed the Road Map and used the Chapter 6 method to grind to Level/Version 50, you would have easily gotten this along the way.

Posted Image It's all in the wrists :bronze
Derezzed 500 enemies with your Light Disc

I recommend saving all of these trophies for last, since the various kill/derezz trophies should be completed naturally with your 2-3 playthroughs for Platinum, especially since some enemies are best killed/derezzed by using certain types of discs. For the various disc type trophies, just remember to vary your attacks with different discs by selecting :up , :down , :left , or :right and use the power move ( :triangle ) a lot for them to count toward the trophies. For a list of the combos available for each type of disc, simply press :start during Story Mode and select Combo List. For 'It's All In The Wrists', these kills are counted when you simply use :square (or any of the :square combos) to kill/derezz enemies. Also, try to keep track of which trophies you have along the way in order to focus on the ones you don't have yet. If you happen to finish both of your story mode playthroughs and still have some trophies left to finish, just change the difficulty to Casual and replay chapters via Chapter Select. You can check your progress toward each of these trophies by going to Extras, Data Logs at the main menu.Platinum Trophy

Posted Image Platinum :plat
You collected all trophies in TRON: Evolution

Congratulations On Your Platinum!
<p class='bbc_center'><a href='http://psnprofiles.com/The-Captain-388' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Posted Image</a></p>

#3 The-Captain-388

The-Captain-388

Completionist

• 7872 posts
  • LocationO-Town, Florida, USA

User's Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

Reserve, just in case.

Still need to have all tiles and header added.

Also, can someone help me with media links on the youtube vids?

And now something crazy is going on with the centering... GRRRRRRRR...
<p class='bbc_center'><a href='http://psnprofiles.com/The-Captain-388' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Posted Image</a></p>

#4 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 29208 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:615

User's Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:44 PM

Just put media tags around the link to youtube and it will embed

#5 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 29208 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:615

User's Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:16 PM

Created a new board and moved both guides. Great job, stickied.

Also, for anyone in the future. Even though getting to level 50 is easy, you really only need to get to level 40-45. After that, all the upgrades are not helpful and you can gain those levels during the course of your hard playthrough.

#6 MINIRACIZ

MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Feedback Score:155

User's Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:53 PM

And now something crazy is going on with the centering... GRRRRRRRR...

Yeah were having major problems with the centering but were looking into fixing it. I've done so many "GRRRs" because of it. You have no idea.

#7 MINIRACIZ

MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Feedback Score:155

User's Awards

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:27 AM

Trophy images added.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trophy Guide, Road Map, Tron Evolution

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users