#1 DestroyerPerson127

DestroyerPerson127

• Standard Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • PSN ID:a3069namebke
  • Feedback Score:0

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

This trophy glitched on me today, and I was wondering if anybody on the site knows of a guarenteed fix. I tried logging onto another system and nothing...

Boosting:
Red Faction Armageddon---RAGE---Wolfenstein---Dead Island GOTY---Wipeout 2048---Brink---Two Worlds 2---Tom Clancy's EndWar---Tom Clancy's Hawx---CoD:MW3---Killzone 3---nail'd---MAG---Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood---blur---Lost Planet 2---Little Big Planet Karting---Battlefield Bad Co. 2---Battlefield 3---Quantum of Solace---Crysis 2---Marvel vs Capcom 3---Dead Rising 2: Off the Record---Singularity---Portal 2---Blitz: The League 2---Motorstorm: Apocalypse---Driver San Fransisco---F3AR---Shift 2 Unleashed---Assasin's Creed Brotherhood---Assassin's Creed Revelations---Singularity
*Working on WWE SvR 2011, Madden 13, Singularity (*Free kill help if you help me get last 15 games), and UFC 09
* Does anybody have a solution to access Community Creations in WWE SVR 2011?
* Add me for any of these games. Be sure to include what game you would like to boost in the friend request, please. (PSN: a3069namebke)

#2 Monkey-Hands

Monkey-Hands

Trophy Hunter

• Premium Trader
  • 3616 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany
  • PSN ID:Monkey-Hands
  • Feedback Score:114

User's Awards

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

I found some tips on a german website. I will translate them for you tomorrow when I have a PC at hand. :)

#3 DestroyerPerson127

DestroyerPerson127

• Standard Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA
  • PSN ID:a3069namebke
  • Feedback Score:0

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:00 PM

Thank you. I am waiting for a solution before I continue with the game.

Boosting:
Red Faction Armageddon---RAGE---Wolfenstein---Dead Island GOTY---Wipeout 2048---Brink---Two Worlds 2---Tom Clancy's EndWar---Tom Clancy's Hawx---CoD:MW3---Killzone 3---nail'd---MAG---Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood---blur---Lost Planet 2---Little Big Planet Karting---Battlefield Bad Co. 2---Battlefield 3---Quantum of Solace---Crysis 2---Marvel vs Capcom 3---Dead Rising 2: Off the Record---Singularity---Portal 2---Blitz: The League 2---Motorstorm: Apocalypse---Driver San Fransisco---F3AR---Shift 2 Unleashed---Assasin's Creed Brotherhood---Assassin's Creed Revelations---Singularity
*Working on WWE SvR 2011, Madden 13, Singularity (*Free kill help if you help me get last 15 games), and UFC 09
* Does anybody have a solution to access Community Creations in WWE SVR 2011?
* Add me for any of these games. Be sure to include what game you would like to boost in the friend request, please. (PSN: a3069namebke)

#4 Monkey-Hands

Monkey-Hands

Trophy Hunter

• Premium Trader
  • 3616 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany
  • PSN ID:Monkey-Hands
  • Feedback Score:114

User's Awards

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

I'll let you know tomorrow.

#5 Zerathel

Zerathel

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 824 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • PSN ID:Zerathel
  • Feedback Score:19

User's Awards

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:54 AM

I can tell you solution right now...You have to reload your Nanosuit and try once again....I read that your last weapon can't be C4 because is 80% percent that your trophy will be glitched...This fixable trophy and you can still have when you got for example 5 level...But you will need spend a lot time to do this...You will have to play,play play and once again play :(

Zerathel.png
"I don't know who you are...I don't know what you want..But I will look for you...I will find you...And I will kill you"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users