• Feedback Score:110

User's Awards

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:36 AM

Posted Image
Roadmap and Trophy Guide by rorylfc

Overview
Estimated Difficulty: 2/10
Time to Completion: 20-25 Hours
Breakdown: 42 Trophies (20= :bronze | 19= :silver | 2= :gold | 1= :plat)
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2
Number of missable trophiess: 5 –Unstoppable, In Great Shape, Valiant, Brave and Invulnerable
Number of Glitched trophiess: None

Step 1 – Playthrough the game as Hiccup
Start your first playthrough as Hiccup. This should allow you to get all the story related trophies, except for one (Glory to Astrid).
During the game after playing the tournaments you will gain access to a new dragon. I choose to use Deadly Nadders as I found these easier to control. They also have a powerful attack, which you can use to beat any opposition put in front of you. The move you will want to use is the triple :triangle: attack. You will have to learn this attack, by using the training arena, but once you do you will become unbeatable.
After you complete the game, there is a lot of grinding that will need to be done, to get all your dragons up to level 25. I have listed the requirements to do this within the trophy description.

Step 2 – Arcade Mode
Using the same save file as step 1, you need to complete all of the arcade trophies. These are:
Perfect, Conqueror, All for One, They are Alive, Ally or Enemy, Commander and Exceptional Trainer. I have listed in the individual trophy descriptions the actual requirements to get each trophy.

Step 3 – Play for 20 Hours
One of the trophies in the game relates to playing the game for 20 Hours. This has to be done on one save file. I have detailed the exact requirements in the trophy description

Step 4 – Playthrough the game as Astrid
The final trophy you need for the platinum should be Glory to Astrid. All you want to do in this playthrough is complete the game, so just speed run through the story missions. You will need to upgrade at least one of your dragons to level 15, but apart from that you should be ok to ignore the others. I completed this playthrough in just under 4 hours.

Posted Image Best Viking Ever :plat
Get all trophies

Posted Image First Step :bronze
Win a fight in either Story mode or 1 Player Arcade mode.
This is an unmissable trophy as you have to win fights to progress the game. As soon as you win your first fight, this will unlock.

Posted Image Glory to Hiccup :bronze
Finish the Story mode with Hiccup.
When you start the game you have to choose which character to use. Choose Hiccup and play through the game. When you complete the final tournament this trophy will unlock.

Posted Image Glory to Astrid :bronze
Finish the Story mode with Astrid.
When you start the game you have to choose which character to use. Choose Astrid and play through the game. When you complete the final tournament this trophy will unlock.

Posted Image Great Speaker :bronze
Talk to every person on the island in Story mode.
You need to talk to every Viking on the island. Some of them can only be spoken to after the second tournament, so do not worry if this doesn’t unlock before then.
Every person is in plain view either in the main village or down by the docks.

Posted Image In Feathers :bronze
Catch 200 chickens.
Wandering around the village are numerous chickens, to catch one, walk up to it and press :square: After you catch one you will be given a cooked chicken. Do this 200 times to unlock this trophy.

Posted Image More Wild Meat :bronze
Catch 200 sheep or boars.
Sheep are located in the dock area and the boars are located in the wild zone. To catch one, walk up to it and press :square: . After you catch one you will be given meat. Do this 200 times to unlock this trophy.

Posted Image New Champion :bronze
Win against the leader of the first Tournament.
STORY RELATED UNMISSABLE
You have to compete in and win various tournaments to progress the story in this game. Once you have won the first tournament this will unlock.

Posted Image Courageous :bronze
Win against the leader of the second Tournament.
STORY RELATED UNMISSABLE
You have to compete in and win various tournaments to progress the story in this game. Once you have won the second tournament this will unlock.

Posted Image Daring :bronze
Win against the leader of the third Tournament.
STORY RELATED UNMISSABLE
You have to compete in and win various tournaments to progress the story in this game. Once you have won the third tournament this will unlock.

Posted Image Fearless :bronze
Win against the leader of the fourth Tournament.
STORY RELATED UNMISSABLE
You have to compete in and win various tournaments to progress the story in this game. Once you have won the fourth tournament this will unlock.

Posted Image Unstoppable :bronze
Win the first Tournament without being defeated.
MISSABLE
This is very easy as the first tournament only consists of three fights of low level dragons. Just win the tournament without being defeated to unlock this trophy.
I suggest you save your game just before entering the tournament. This way if you do get defeated, you can always reload the save and try again.

Posted Image In Great Shape :bronze
Win the second Tournament without taking care of your dragons during it.
MISSABLE
Again another easy tournament trophy.
During each round of a tournament you can leave the arena to heal your dragons. DO NOT do this during the tournament and you will unlock this trophy.
I suggest you save your game just before entering the tournament. This way if you make a mistake, you can always reload the save and try again.

Posted Image Valiant :bronze
Win the third Tournament always fighting the lowest rated opponent.
MISSABLE
Whilst playing through each tournament you have the option to fight either the highest or lowest rated opponent. During the third tournament, make sure you only fight the lowest rated opponents and after you win the tournament the trophy will unlock.
I suggest you save your game just before entering the tournament. This way if you make a mistake, you can always reload the save and try again.

Posted Image Brave :bronze
Win the fourth Tournament always fighting the highest rated opponent.
MISSABLE
Whilst playing through each tournament you have the option to fight either the highest or lowest rated opponent. During the fourth tournament, make sure you only fight the highest rated opponents and after you win the tournament the trophy will unlock.

Posted Image Invulnerable :gold
Win the final Championship with none of your dragons being KO.
This is easily one of the hardest trophies in the game. You have to fight and defeat four/five dragons in each round of the tournament, without your first dragon getting KO. I suggest you use the deadly Nadder’s triple :triangle: attack.
I suggest you save your game just before entering the tournament and between each fight. This way if one of your dragons does get KO’d then you can always reload the save and try again.

Posted Image Weapon Master :bronze
Make a dragon finish all trainings.
See All Stars Trophy

Posted Image Duelist :bronze
Win a wild fight.
See Legendary Fighter Trophy

Posted Image Legendary Fighter :silver
Win all wild fights.
During the game you will have to fight a Viking and his dragon within the wild zone to continue the story. After you have completed the game, you can return to this Viking to fight various Wild Dragons.
Each fight costs money, so I suggest you hold off on getting this trophy, until after you unlock Viking Gold and Shopping Master

Posted Image Shopping Master :silver
Spend 10,000 gold at the shop.
See Viking Gold Trophy

Posted Image Cooking Master :bronze
Buy all recipes from the shop.
See Viking Gold Trophy

Posted Image Rich Harvest :bronze
Gather 1,000 common ingredients.
Throughout the village and the wild zone, you will see various plants in the ground. These are ingredients which you can use to increase the general health of your dragons. Also any chickens, sheep or boars you capture give you ingredients.
You need to collect 1,000 of these ingredients to unlock this trophy. I unlocked this just after completing the game and getting the All Stars trophy.

Posted Image Enlightened :bronze
Gather 100 rare ingredients.
You get rare ingredients (and money) after you have completed the various challenges in the wild zones. As you have to complete a minimum of 60 challenges, you should get this trophy naturally whilst going for the All Stars trophy

Posted Image Dragon Doctor :bronze
Have 4 dragons in a great shape in Story mode.
You get access to four dragons after you have completed the third tournament.
Go into the Dragon’s den and let all four dragons rest and then feed each dragon until all the status bars for each dragon are full. Once all four are in great shape, you will unlock this trophy.

Posted Image Final Evolution :silver
Have a level 25 dragon.
See All Stars Trophy

Posted Image All Stars :gold
Have 4 level 25 dragons.
To have all four dragons’ upto level 25, you will need to complete the following for each dragon:
• Complete all Melee and Fire Training
• Get all the gold medals in all challenges on all difficulties (5 Challenges x 3 Difficulties = 15 Challenges)
• Win all Wild Fights. All experience earned in the wild fights is shared equally between the four dragons.

Posted Image Belong to the Legend :silver
Unlock all legendary dragons.
See All Stars Trophy
You unlock the Legendary Dragons by beating them in Wild Fights, so this will unlock when going for the All Stars trophy

Posted Image Perfectionist :bronze
Have a dragon with 20 points in a characteristic in Story mode.
When you level up your dragon you are given characteristic points to use to increase things like, Attack power, Fire Damage etc.
Each dragon type has one ability that needs 20 points to fill. Fill this ability for one dragon to unlock this trophy

Posted Image Ultimate Customization :bronze
Unlock all customizations of a dragon family.
As you level your dragon up, you unlock new dragon parts which you can customize your dragon with. By the time you get to level 25, you will easily unlock all the parts of one dragon family.

Posted Image Perfect :bronze
Win 50 fights without being injured in 1 Player Arcade mode.
See Conqueror Trophy

Posted Image Conqueror :bronze
Win 100 fights in either 1 Player or 2 Players Arcade mode.
Only start the arcade mode, after you have completed the All Stars trophy.
To unlock all your arcade trophies I suggest you follow these steps:
1. In arcade mode go to one player mode and select HARD as the difficulty. Import you story dragons into the arcade mode to unlock Ally or Enemy?
2. Start a battle an select all four of your dragons (these are normally on the far left) and then select a single dragon as your opponent. Once done start the battle and beat your opponent. Once you win select rematch and win in total 10 fights. This will unlock Commander
3. Exit out of Arcade mode and change your difficulty to easy. Use your four imported dragons against one dragon and keep playing, hitting rematch, until you unlock Exceptional Trainer
4. Go into the dragon creator and create a dragon, which has full strength, stamina and speed. Now fight a weak dragon and win 20 fights. This will unlock They are Alive
5. Now you need to win using the unlocked legendary dragons. You do not have to win a battle as each dragon, you just need to have them on your team. Select four dragons at a time, win the match and then select the next four. Repeat this until you unlock All for One
6. Now just start a fight using your four imported dragons against a weak opponent and keep fighting until you unlock Perfect and Conqueror

When finished make sure you save your game.

Posted Image Commander :silver
Win 10 fights in a row in 1 Player Arcade mode on Hard difficulty.
See Conqueror Trophy

Posted Image All for One :bronze
Win a fight with each default and Legendary dragons in 1 Player Arcade mode.
See Conqueror Trophy

Posted Image They Are Alive! :bronze
Win 20 fights in 1 Player Arcade mode with a team of dragons created with the Dragon Editor.
See Conqueror Trophy

Posted Image Exceptional Tamer :bronze
Win 20 fights in 1 Player Arcade mode with a team of custom dragons from the Story mode.
See Conqueror Trophy

Posted Image Game Over! :silver
Win all the medals for all difficulty levels in each challenge.
See All Stars Trophy

Posted Image Young Competitor :bronze
Earn a gold medal in any challenge on Novice difficulty.
See All Stars Trophy

Posted Image Outstanding Competitor :bronze
Earn a gold medal in any challenge on Normal difficulty.
See All Stars Trophy

Posted Image Extreme Competitor :bronze
Earn a gold medal in any challenge on Expert difficulty.
See All Stars Trophy

Posted Image To Hit the Bull's Eyes :silver
Clear 5 checkpoint rings in a row in the Looping Race challenge on Expert difficulty.
To unlock this just fly through the checkpoint rings on the looping Race Challenge without missing one. You will need to clear five in a row to get a gold medal, so you will get this whilst going for the All Stars Trophy.

Posted Image What an Artist! :silver
Sculpt 10 ice blocks in a row in the Ice Sculpting challenge on Expert difficulty.
You will again get this one whilst going for the All Stars Trophy. The first couple of time you try this challenge can be daunting, but with practice, you will get this quite easily.

Posted Image Shepherd Dragon :silver
Bring back 5 brown sheep in a row in the Flying Shepherd challenge on Expert difficulty.
For this challenge I suggest you first collect all the white sheep you can see. Whilst doing this look around for the locations of any brown sheep. Once all the white ones have been collected, get the black sheep and wash these. If you get a brown one drop it in the pen and then collect the remaining brown sheep. I found this a little annoying, but once you figure out the areas the sheep normally are, you should have no problem unlocking this trophy.

Posted Image Brainy :silver
Perform 6 sequences in a row in the Memory Torch challenge on Expert difficulty.
This can be a little annoying on expert difficulty as the game moves around the locations of the buttons, which confuses what to press when. I found the easy way to do this challenge was to get someone to write down the sequence as it came up and then read it out to me whilst I pressed the buttons.

Posted Image Precise :silver
Recreate 3 dragons in a row without mistakes in the Puzzle Dragon challenge on Expert difficulty.
This is by far the most annoying trophy in the game.
Matching the body parts of the dragons is actually quite easy, but getting the colour scheme right is a nightmare. The only advice I can offer is to make sure that you only attempt one body part at a time and then once you are happy focus on the colour.

Posted Image Success :bronze
Earn a gold medal in each challenge.
See All Stars Trophy

Posted Image Viking Gold :silver
Have 10,000 gold in Story mode.
You need to have 10,000 gold with you at any one time, so do not spend a single penny at the shop until you unlock this trophy.
You gain gold by completing tournaments and challenges, so by end of your quest for the All Stars trophy, you should get this.
Once along, go to the shop and purchase all recipes to unlock Cooking Master and then spend 10,000 in total to unlock Shopping Master

Posted Image Viking Inhabitant :silver
Play more than 20 hours in Story or Arcade mode.
If you have followed my roadmap above, you should have played at least 15-18 hours to get to this point. Now the easy bit.
Go stand outside your house and then just leave the game running whilst you go do something else. Once the game hits the 20 hour mark this trophy will unlock.

Posted Image Ally or Enemy? :bronze
Import at least one dragon in Arcade mode.
See Conqueror Trophy

#2 MINIRACIZ

MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Feedback Score:155

User's Awards

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:55 AM

Trophy images added.

0 user(s) are reading this topic