Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28461 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:611

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:26 AM

Mikekeese asked about this but I figured I would post up my strategy. Pick a team and ALWAYS PICK THAT TEAM, I believe I did LSU.

The schedule is always the same so edit the stats of your first two opponents and reduce their defensive starters speed to 0 (generally you can do the top 2 of every position and sometimes the top 3 for positions like CB that are used alot). Now have fun and put up a monster game. As an FYI, do not get more than 1,027 yards in a game whether its passing or rushing because it fucks the game up and starts counting as negative. Then you can sym the rest of the way and you should be fine. Great thing about LSU is they have a cupcake matchup at week 11 or 12 should you need a few extra but I never did. As an FYI, passing and rushing are different stats so a QB can put up 1,000 yards passing and rushing in the same game JUST DONT GO OVER 1027.

After two games I would have about 1900 yards and 25 TD's which is obviously a monster season anyway and you still have 10 or 11 games to go :)

With this strategy I could do each person in about 30-40 minutes.

#2 The-Captain-388

The-Captain-388

Completionist

• 7872 posts
  • LocationO-Town, Florida, USA
  • PSN ID:The-Captain-388
  • Feedback Score:280

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:37 AM

This is good to know, I didn't think about altering stats. But, I didn't even alter stats and I still put up monster games in the first two and usually never needed to play a third. A couple of them I only had to play one game. All I did was go for the 4 "goals" that they give you and as long as I could get 2 and decent progress towards a third, I'd sim the season up to the last game to see how it went. Then I'd play the last game if necessary to win it.
<p class='bbc_center'><a href='http://psnprofiles.com/The-Captain-388' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Posted Image</a></p>

#3 J4stringthang

J4stringthang

Silver Poster

• 1626 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA
  • PSN ID:FlyinJinc
  • Feedback Score:89

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

I played the QB's as USC and the RB's as Iowa. It really was easy! Played the first to games. Get apx 1,000 yards per and apx 12-15 Td's. Then Sim. As for the Read and React trophy that everybody hates. I did the Texas Tech method from .org. Worked like a charm. My second practice I got it.

DRlIO.png

Thanks To Figma For The Sig

FlyinJinc.png

#4 M-Easy

M-Easy

• Standard Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • PSN ID:M-Easy
  • Feedback Score:4

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

There's no reason to waste time editing teams. With reaction time you're unstoppable anyway. You put up those stats regardless of who you're playing.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Silver Poster

• Standard Members
  • 1560 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • PSN ID:cobracomander23
  • Feedback Score:37

User's Awards

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

Im a little confused why would anyone need to do this. Dont you want to take your team to the national title game ledgit just make your stud rec or tailback and make him your return man and just get a shit load of all purpose yrds that has always sealed the deal for any heisman trophy in my xp.
Posted Image

#6 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28461 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:611

User's Awards

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

Because you need to do it 10 times. Of course if you want to spend 40+hours instead of 4 hours on this part of the game feel free :)

#7 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Silver Poster

• Standard Members
  • 1560 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • PSN ID:cobracomander23
  • Feedback Score:37

User's Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

Because you need to do it 10 times. Of course if you want to spend 40+hours instead of 4 hours on this part of the game feel free :)

Well now im not confused about it RD. But knowing me i would try it because i have probably played over 20 seasons on my last ncaa fb.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users