Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 32872 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:619

User's Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

The game that made me love FPS. This game is so amazing that playing it a 2nd time for a platinum just feels like such a treat. The graphics are absolutely amazing and the overall creep factor is just enough to keep you on the edge of your seat. I have an anxiety problem, so when I first played this game I was a little nervous that this game would be like Dead Space and scare me around each corner, but that was not the case. The music, storyline, and graphics are about the best you can ask for.

The major difference between the Japenese version and the English version is the difficulty glitch does not work so you actually have to play this thing on survivor with no chambers. After playing through this game before, it is actually not that bad and this is coming from a person that sucks at FPS games. The first chapter or two are the hardest, but once you rescue 3 little sisters you get Hypnotize Big Daddy and then it is a joke after that. Your first little sister is a gift by the game since the big daddy automatically dies and the 2nd big daddy can be taken down easily by trapping them behind hospital beds (look at youtube for the video). So you really only have to take down 1 big daddy and then you can coast through the game. Just make sure you save regularly and you should be fine :).

So what I am trying to say is if you enjoyed the game the first time around, don't let survivor mode scare you off.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Review, Bioshock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users