Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27705 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:609

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

Just saw this movie last night and it was fucking hilarious. Was laughing pretty much throughout the movie and definetly recommend you see it.

Its the funniest movie I have seen lately.

#2 kb420mcl

kb420mcl

Community Game Champion

• Premium Trader
  • 2053 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • PSN ID:kb420mcl
  • Feedback Score:174

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

I'd have to disagree its was funny but not as good as I was hoping. It is worth seething though.

Thunder buddies for life fucking right.

#3 Evilspacecow

Evilspacecow

One Evil Cow

• Standard Members
  • 4357 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO
  • PSN ID:evilspacecow
  • Feedback Score:107

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

Just saw this movie last night and it was fucking hilarious. Was laughing pretty much throughout the movie and definetly recommend you see it.

Its the funniest movie I have seen lately.

I really want to see this. Is it basically an R rated Family Guy?

Evilspacecow.png

#4 MikeKeese

MikeKeese

The Grinch

• Premium Trader
  • 3041 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • PSN ID:MikeKeese
  • Feedback Score:125

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:07 AM

That's what it seems like cow. As an avid hater of all his work though, I will be passing on this one. Kb told me some of the stuff he thought i would like and I have to agree that ripping on jack and Jill is for the best

ZnkTild.png
MikeKeese.png

#5 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27705 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:609

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

That's what it seems like cow. As an avid hater of all his work though, I will be passing on this one. Kb told me some of the stuff he thought i would like and I have to agree that ripping on jack and Jill is for the best

I hate all his work as well and I have never liked Family Guy (Southpark for life). But honestly this was really good. It also has alot of funny references so if you know what they are talking about it makes it much more enjoyable.

#6 MikeKeese

MikeKeese

The Grinch

• Premium Trader
  • 3041 posts
  • LocationUSA

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

South park has also really declined unfortunately. A lot of the episodes are amazing though, like cartoon wars

ZnkTild.png
MikeKeese.png

#7 mattybell2117

mattybell2117

Bellimus Prime

• Standard Members
  • 3651 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • PSN ID:mattybell2117
  • Feedback Score:110

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

Roger Ebert actually gave Ted a 3.5/5 which is pretty high for him. Here's his review, http://rogerebert.su...VIEWS/120629973
Posted Image

#8 Evilspacecow

Evilspacecow

One Evil Cow

• Standard Members
  • 4357 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

South park has also really declined unfortunately. A lot of the episodes are amazing though, like cartoon wars

I watch both Family Guy and South Park. Family Guy is very much you have a story at the beginning that is just used to lead into the main story (with random cut scenes through in). But it does have some pretty good episodes.

For South Park, these last 2 seasons have been really bad. But they do have some amazing episodes (cartoon wars included) I am really stoked for the game though. I am probably going to preorder it. (Sorry I know this is off topic).

I am probably going to see Ted tonight.

Evilspacecow.png

#9 interyernan1978

interyernan1978

Silver Poster

• Standard Members
  • 2181 posts
  • LocationHaslemere, Surrey, England.
  • PSN ID:interyernan1978
  • Feedback Score:159

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

It doesn't get any better than: Scott Tenormen! Am i postitive? No people I'm HIV positive!

Posted Image

#10 MikeKeese

MikeKeese

The Grinch

• Premium Trader
  • 3041 posts
  • LocationUSA

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:03 PM

Roger Ebert actually gave Ted a 3.5/5 which is pretty high for him. Here's his review, http://rogerebert.su...VIEWS/120629973

He also hated Blue Velvet which is one of my all time favorite movies solely on the basis that it was way too offensive

ZnkTild.png
MikeKeese.png

#11 BRaNfl4k3s0014

BRaNfl4k3s0014

• Standard Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • PSN ID:BRaNfl4k3s0014
  • Feedback Score:3

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

I can't believe that you guys don't like Family Guy. Family guy is such a funny show I love it...SOme of the fillers and cut scenes may be a little long but they are still hilarious.

I will give it to you guys that South Park is also a fucking funny show too though but I prefer Family personally :)

Posted Image

#12 Evilspacecow

Evilspacecow

One Evil Cow

• Standard Members
  • 4357 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

Ok, just saw Ted. It is hilarious. It did at times feel like a Family Guy episode. And I felt that 21 Jump Street was funny, but still definitely entertaining and it will make you laugh.

Evilspacecow.png

#13 MikeKeese

MikeKeese

The Grinch

• Premium Trader
  • 3041 posts
  • LocationUSA

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

I can't believe that you guys don't like Family Guy. Family guy is such a funny show I love it...SOme of the fillers and cut scenes may be a little long but they are still hilarious.

I will give it to you guys that South Park is also a fucking funny show too though but I prefer Family personally :)

I don't want to argue with anyone here but your first point is why I hate Family Guy

The "filler" is not just filler, its the only point of every episode. There is maybe 5 Family Guy episodes if that where you could say "the plot of the actual episode was good" Family Guy plots are only there as a vehicle to hold the random cutaways or whatever and are not central to the show at all which is why I hate the show.

South Park has legitimately funny plots and many many memorable episodes.

ZnkTild.png
MikeKeese.png

#14 BRaNfl4k3s0014

BRaNfl4k3s0014

• Standard Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • PSN ID:BRaNfl4k3s0014
  • Feedback Score:3

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:42 PM

I don't want to argue with anyone here but your first point is why I hate Family Guy

The "filler" is not just filler, its the only point of every episode. There is maybe 5 Family Guy episodes if that where you could say "the plot of the actual episode was good" Family Guy plots are only there as a vehicle to hold the random cutaways or whatever and are not central to the show at all which is why I hate the show.

I totally agree with you on that one...Family Guy really doesn't have much of a plot but I still think its funny.

But I am also not here to argue with you and I do agree that South Park is a great show.

And I will add that I don't really watch Family Guy for its plots, I watch it because it makes me laugh which is the whole point of a funny TV show right? :P

Posted Image

#15 MikeKeese

MikeKeese

The Grinch

• Premium Trader
  • 3041 posts
  • LocationUSA

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

I totally agree with you on that one...Family Guy really doesn't have much of a plot but I still think its funny.

But I am also not here to argue with you and I do agree that South Park is a great show.

And I will add that I don't really watch Family Guy for its plots, I watch it because it makes me laugh which is the whole point of a funny TV show right? :P

Yes, I also have an incredibly dry sense of humor which doesn't help the cause. I find things funny that most would not

ZnkTild.png
MikeKeese.png

#16 M-Easy

M-Easy

• Standard Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • PSN ID:M-Easy
  • Feedback Score:4

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

I cant believe you guys don't like American Dad. Its his best work and has been funnier than Family Guy for years now.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users