MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Feedback Score:155

User's Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:52 AM

50 Cent does a concert in some middle eastern country, where he's not paid the 10 million dollars he was promised. However the promoter instead gives him a diamond plated skull, which is then stole by some radical group right after.

As you can tell, the story is very weak, which you probably won't even pay attention to while playing.

You play as 50 Cent and select either Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo or DJ Whoo Kid who are his real life partners in rhyme.

When I first got this game I thought it would suck. I mean I'm not a fan of 50 Cent and the game before this got really bad reviews. However I was totally wrong. I like to say it's a cross between Gears Of War, Saints Row and of course Army Of Two. The weapons mechanic is set up very well and even in the driving scenes everything handles very well. The graphics are good. There's a move called "gangsta-fire", which slows down time while you shoot and is very cool. I even enjoyed helping people boost this.

I still have yet to here anyone who didn't like it. Play it and chances are, you'll like it.

#2 Free

Free

Gold Poster

• Elite Premium
  • 4261 posts
  • LocationKansas City
  • PSN ID:kfree7
  • Feedback Score:51

User's Awards

Posted 16 April 2021 - 01:30 PM

Wish you could still get this plat.

kfree7.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Review, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users