Lord Grandpa

• Premium Trader
  • 2898 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • PSN ID:lordmartock
  • Feedback Score:107

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:47 PM

I don't know which ones I didn't get. All I know is...there are 4 things that are still showing up as question marks in the one section. So the only thing I can think of is, I have to start over from the beginning and try again.
There were a couple of spots while I was following the guide where some of the options in the guide didn't show up. I tried that fluffy...during the first playthrough, I got caught in a loop during the last part. It was during my second try at the last part that I was able to get the trophy for all the CG. So I am guessing that I must have missed something earlier.

#22 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 10088 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • PSN ID:fluffy-rabbid
  • Feedback Score:238

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:56 PM

I don't know which ones I didn't get. All I know is...there are 4 things that are still showing up as question marks in the one section. So the only thing I can think of is, I have to start over from the beginning and try again.
There were a couple of spots while I was following the guide where some of the options in the guide didn't show up. I tried that fluffy...during the first playthrough, I got caught in a loop during the last part. It was during my second try at the last part that I was able to get the trophy for all the CG. So I am guessing that I must have missed something earlier.

Yeah see because you have the CG trophy its crazy you wouldnt have the other, all I can say is that maybe you answered something wrong, because you shldnt of got caught in a loop. trouble is because you have the cg trophy and all the others I cant pin point where.. Did you replay the bit you got in a loop on?

fggIp3V.png

#23 lordmartock

lordmartock

Lord Grandpa

• Premium Trader
  • 2898 posts
  • LocationColorado

User's Awards

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

Ya..I did. I replayed the entire set...which is when I got the CG trophy.
Would it unlock something if I was "skipping"? I finally figured out how to enter the skip mode...would that have caused the problem? I did notice that once I hit a new scene..it would knock me out of skip mode, and I would have to manually continue until I got to a repeat scene. Then it would start skipping again.
Oh well..I will just start over and play it a second time through. If it doesn't work this time...I will pass the game on.

#24 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 10088 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

User's Awards

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

Ya..I did. I replayed the entire set...which is when I got the CG trophy.
Would it unlock something if I was "skipping"? I finally figured out how to enter the skip mode...would that have caused the problem? I did notice that once I hit a new scene..it would knock me out of skip mode, and I would have to manually continue until I got to a repeat scene. Then it would start skipping again.
Oh well..I will just start over and play it a second time through. If it doesn't work this time...I will pass the game on.

auto skipping? you shld just need to press start?

fggIp3V.png

#25 lordmartock

lordmartock

Lord Grandpa

• Premium Trader
  • 2898 posts
  • LocationColorado

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:12 AM

Somehow...I missed "load save 1 on page 7". I went through the first 2 steps again and figured I should be smart and start from the bottom and work up. I got to the load 1 on page 7 and had to sit through the last few scenes...and once it was finished...Pop went the last 2 trophies. YIPPY.

#26 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 10088 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:34 AM

Somehow...I missed "load save 1 on page 7". I went through the first 2 steps again and figured I should be smart and start from the bottom and work up. I got to the load 1 on page 7 and had to sit through the last few scenes...and once it was finished...Pop went the last 2 trophies. YIPPY.

Yay, Its easy done on that game alot of things to read and answer glad you got it :)

fggIp3V.png

#27 lordmartock

lordmartock

Lord Grandpa

• Premium Trader
  • 2898 posts
  • LocationColorado

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:45 AM

Ya...me too. Glad it is finally finished

#28 MINIRACIZ

MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Feedback Score:155

User's Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Well I missed something. I'm confused on where in your guide, there's parts where you say "All choices, answer choices without ? but when I'm choosing eventually the choices will both have a ? so I'm not sure what to choose. And the other guide from the other site says "Choose all 3 conversation choices, top to bottom.

So far I've gotten lucky and just guessed until I matched the choices with the 2 that start each load save until this last runthough I can't unlock the silver. It's weird because I gold but not the silver?

#29 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 10088 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

User's Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

Well I missed something. I'm confused on where in your guide, there's parts where you say "All choices, answer choices without ? but when I'm choosing eventually the choices will both have a ? so I'm not sure what to choose. And the other guide from the other site says "Choose all 3 conversation choices, top to bottom.

So far I've gotten lucky and just guessed until I matched the choices with the 2 that start each load save until this last runthough I can't unlock the silver. It's weird because I gold but not the silver?

ok so I would make a extra save here and choose the route you didn't before if there are only two answers that come up , its hard for as I played it a long time ago to know excalty the point you are can you maybe picture it so I can look at answers , which did you choose

fggIp3V.png

#30 MINIRACIZ

MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:04 AM

Well I've done that. I have a save before the part where you and the "other" guide say something about a whole bunch of choices. At that point there are probably around 10 different parts with multiple choices so that would be a ton of pics to post.

I just did another story mode and guessed the questions at that point and got both trophies again. The only one so far I'm missing is the silver called "Forbidden Things".

#31 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 10088 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

User's Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:40 AM

Its really hard to picture where you are really it was quite a while back I played it I need a jog of the memory sorry :(

fggIp3V.png

#32 MINIRACIZ

MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:52 AM

It's all good Fluff. No worries. I really feel like my game was glitched somehow but if I deleted my gamesave, that would fuck up the trophy for seeing all the endings so I just gave up. Oh well.

#33 pegasus921

pegasus921

• Standard Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLa Crosse, Wisconsin
  • PSN ID:pegasus921

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

Very nice guide. I will be using this on my hunt for this game :)

#34 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 10088 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

User's Awards

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:53 AM

Very nice guide. I will be using this on my hunt for this game :)

Thanks welcome to forum

fggIp3V.png

#35 saintdave

saintdave

Silver Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 1157 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • PSN ID:saintdave-
  • Feedback Score:124

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:50 AM

I used the guide on ps3t and am missing the CG silver trophy and the gold one underneath it (in the list) even though I followed all steps there  :(

saintdave-.png

#36 MINIRACIZ

MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:18 AM

I used the guide on ps3t and am missing the CG silver trophy and the gold one underneath it (in the list) even though I followed all steps there  :(

Sounds like maybe what I was missing.

#37 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28625 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:612

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:32 AM

Thats what you get for using the guide at ps3t :)

#38 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 10088 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

Why would you use that guide when we have one here lol, I mean you ask me to write guides,  there guide is in a different order so I would even be able to guess where to start, you have to ask over there 

fggIp3V.png

#39 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 10088 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

Sounds like maybe what I was missing.

You are missing those but also a route trophy.

fggIp3V.png

#40 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28625 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:612

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

Most of the issues people have is with following directions and this is not a short platinum, so mistakes can be made.

Sometimes choices look very similar.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trophy Guide, Beyond the Future

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users