MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Feedback Score:155

User's Awards

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

So I've been reading that when you play online you should use one of less played characters so it's easier to find a match to join. Obviously most people will play as Ratchet. So which of the 3 others is used the least and would be easiest to find a match?

Also does it matter who I use? Will different characters make the game easier or does it not matter?

#2 interyernan1978

interyernan1978

Silver Poster

• Standard Members
  • 2181 posts
  • LocationHaslemere, Surrey, England.
  • PSN ID:interyernan1978
  • Feedback Score:159

User's Awards

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:55 PM

You have to do X number of kills with each characters special weapon and you'll need to unlock their abilities to a certain level of bolts but that takes about 5/10 mins for each character so its not a problem cos there are a couple of easy places to do it.

All the characters have similar abilities so again its more a choice of personal preference as the weapons you collect along the way are the same for each character.

The defining choice is when you have to grind the online shit - you'll get more points from using a higher leveled character cos it will make killing enemies in the later levels quicker and for that reason choose anyone except Ratchet to be you fully upgraded character as most people online play as him and it annoying trying to get in a 4 player game as him. The green fucker seemed to be the least popular, followed by Nefarious, then clank and Ratchet as the character i saw fully upgraded online.

Posted Image

#3 Lange

Lange

Bronze Poster

• Banned
  • 985 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • PSN ID:LANGEFLAP-NL
  • Feedback Score:55

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:51 PM

You can host yourself and be ratchet, the randoms that join has the option to choose caracter after they in your lobby
SCAMMER. BEWARE

#4 MINIRACIZ

MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:29 PM

You can host yourself and be ratchet, the randoms that join has the option to choose caracter after they in your lobby

So there's enough people online that hosting a game and waiting for people to join won't be a problem?

#5 interyernan1978

interyernan1978

Silver Poster

• Standard Members
  • 2181 posts
  • LocationHaslemere, Surrey, England.
  • PSN ID:interyernan1978
  • Feedback Score:159

User's Awards

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:30 AM

There was loads of people online when i played it and its the sort of game that keeps its popularity so i shouldn't imagine it being to much of a wait before you found a few online games.

Posted Image

#6 MINIRACIZ

MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:19 AM

Ok, kool. Thanx for the info guys :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic