Gold Poster

• Standard Members
  • 2728 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • PSN ID:killerJAZZ420
  • Feedback Score:39

User's Awards

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

Introduction:You start the game in a demoscene of a tiger or a cheetah of some kind laying traps and dodging bullets. Pretty much everything awesome you can think of, But the actual game calms down after to teach you the odds and ends of Oddworld. And of course to let you catch you're first Bounty for a sweet 200 Moolah.

Design: I'd give this game a solid 8 on design from shape of buildings to the lush caves you explore throughout the game.

Graphics: Since it's just an HD remake you can't expect it have graphics to compete with games such as Killzone or Metal Gear Soild 4. But i feel that for it's time, and what it is going against even as a HD version it's graphics still weren't lacking in the slightest. i'd give it a 7

Story: Amazing yet at the same time Odd 9

The game may be alittle to exspensive right now since you may end up feeling like the games to short since its campaign on hard is alittle longer then 7 hours at best. But i feel that if you stick it through and play every now and then like play for an hour then take a break . Then get back to it, It makes it feel alot longer i've only had the game for 5 days and i jsut beat it on hard. Felt like i've been playing for about a week or two. It can be tough and inforgiving every now and then, So don't go in thinking it's an easy plat . Now at some parts you can just walk through and be fine but others you have to plan how and when to take out some guys.All in all it's a fun game, it has a nice trophy list, And it can feel like a 20 -25 hour game if you do it right to make up for the hefty 20 bucks.

I'd recommend buying it, Loving it, Thanking me later.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Review, Strangers Wrath HD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users