• LocationUSA
  • PSN ID:Cauchy-Schwarz
  • Feedback Score:90

User's Awards

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:28 PM

Posted Image

Overview
  • Estimate difficulty: 5/10.
  • Estimated time to platinum: 40-50 hours, actively playing. There are some trophies that simply require you to boot up the game on a certain day.
  • Minimum number of play-throughs needed: 1.
  • Offline trophies: 24 (19 Posted Image, 3 Posted Image, 2 Posted Image, 0 Posted Image).
  • Online trophies: 23 (17 Posted Image, 4 Posted Image, 1 Posted Image, 1 Posted Image).
  • Total trophies: 47 (36 Posted Image, 7 Posted Image, 3 Posted Image, 1 Posted Image).
  • Missable trophies: 0.
  • Glitched trophies: Maybe. All of the trophies unlocked without any issue for me, but reports are coming in that some of the pins aren't properly keeping track of some of the stats causing the associated trophies to not unlock.
  • Does difficulty affect trophies? Not applicable.
  • Do cheats disable trophies? Not applicable.
  • Special hardware required for platinum? No.

Road Map

Step 1: Play. You need to advance through the story before you can access the online and the create modes, which is why we’re starting here. These modes are unlocked after you complete main story path of Da Vinci’s Hideout. Once the other modes are unlocked, you’re free to choose what you wish to do next. For the sake of expediency, you can follow this road map.

Step 2: Create and Share. Here you’ll be knocking out a lot of the playing online trophies. Specifically, you’ll be aiming to unlock the following:
  • “Community Spirit” Posted Image
  • “Step into my Arena” Posted Image
  • “A Series of Tubes” Posted Image
  • “Actually Quite Good” Posted Image
  • “Play 25 Community Levels” Posted Image
  • “Play 75 Community Levels” Posted Image
  • “40 Yays or Boos” Posted Image
  • “160 Yays or Boos” Posted Image
  • “Play 5 Versus Levels” Posted Image
  • “25 Online Versus Wins” Posted Image
  • “50 Unique Players” Posted Image
  • “Journalistical” Posted Image
  • “Paparazzo” Posted Image
  • “The Votarator 5” Posted Image
  • “The Votarator 50” Posted Image
  • “A Dip In The Stream” Posted Image
Be sure to follow the instructions contained in the “Community Spirit” trophy guide to start off this step. Afterwards, just work on the other trophies listed in whatever order you see fit. The ones that are stackable reference each other. By the way, the reason we want to create and publish a level as soon as possible is because there is a trophy (and several pins) associated with having a level published for seven days (more for the other pins).

Step 3: Play, again. Here you’re looking to complete the game, find all prize bubbles and ace each story level. You’ll unlock all of the remaining secret trophies, which are all story based, as well as:
  • “Complete Story Mode” Posted Image
  • “Prize Collector” Posted Image
  • “Uber Prize Collector” Posted Image
  • “Ace Story Mode” Posted Image
Step 4: Miscellany (Play, Create, and Share). Here you’ll be tackling all of the remaining trophies, most notably the “U Know U a Play” and the “1440 Minutes of Create” trophies. There are nice tricks for getting those trophies if you have an automated controller, but otherwise, be prepared for a massive time sink. The remaining trophies are pretty straight forward and simple, with the possible exception being “Aces in Spades”; and even there, there's a nice workaround. See that trophy for more details. All the other remaining trophies are very easy to acquire, although some can be a bit time consuming.

Important remark: The trophies in this guide are organized in the same categories and in the same order (read from left to right and then top to bottom) that they appear in the "My Pins" section of the game. This way you can track your progress. To get to the "My Pins" section, simply go to the controller in your pod and select "Me" > "My Pins"

Play - Story Pins (Trophies)

Posted Image Aces in Spades Posted Image
Ace 10 different Story levels in a row

The operative word in the description is “different”. So, that means you can’t just replay and ace the same level 10 times to get this trophy. That said, you do not need to do the 10 levels in sequence; i.e. you can pick and choose which 10 levels you want to ace. I personally thought some of the later levels were easier to ace than some of the earlier ones. As such, I recommend progressing through the entire story first to determine which levels are best for you. See the “Ace Story Mode” trophy for videos detailing ways to ace levels.

Special tip: You can actually make this trophy substantially easier by backing up your game save after each successful ace. To back up, you must be in your pod. When you are, simply press :start and go to “Settings” > “PROFILE” > “Back up Profile” and then choose a save slot to perform the back up. . Now, if you ever fail in your “ace run”, just go back to the “PROFILE” menu and choose “Import Profile” and select your save file to resume where you left off. (Credit goes to OldSnoova for initially revealing this tip.)

Potential glitch: It seems that some people have been having their ace streaks broken even though they're acing the levels that they're playing. The best guess so far is that this is happening during levels containing sack bots. During these levels, the conjecture is that if a sack bot dies, that resets your ace run. So, until Mm patches this bug, just play it safe and be sure to pick 10 levels without sack bots that you're comfortable for your ace run. And don't forget to use the special tip above!

I've done some personal testing and, from what I can gather, the only level that suffers from the aforementioned sackbot bug is the "The Sackbot Redemption" level. Even when I went through flawlessly without losing a single sackbot, I still had my ace run counter reset. Now, even if this is the only level that's bugged, I still think it best to avoid all of the sackbot levels when going for your acing run. The choice, in the end, is yours, of course.

Posted Image Complete Da Vinci's Hideout Posted Image Posted Image
Complete the main path of Da Vinci's hideout

See the "Complete Story Mode" trophy.

Posted Image Complete Victoria's Lab Posted Image Posted Image
Complete the main path of Victoria's Lab

Posted Image Complete The Factory Of A Better Tomorrow Posted Image Posted Image
Complete the main path of The Factory Of A Better Tomorrow

Posted Image Complete Avalonia Posted Image Posted Image
Complete the main path of Avalonia

Posted Image Complete Eve's Asylum For The Mentally Alternative Posted Image Posted Image
Complete the main path of Eve's Asylum For The Mentally Alternative

Posted Image Complete Story Mode Posted Image
Complete the main path of the story mode

This and all of the trophies that reference it are all story related and cannot be missed, provided you progress through the main path of story mode. Note that the "main path" part means that you do not need to do the side levels for this trophy or any of the other ones referencing it, although you will need to play some for all of the prize bubbles. Refer to the “Ace Story Mode” and/or the “Uber Prize Collector” trophies for links to videos providing help completing the levels.

Posted Image Ace Story Mode Posted Image
Ace every level in the story mode

Acing means you cannot die, ever! However, in levels where you are riding a machine that has a health bar, you can take damage. There are some levels where this can be pretty frustrating, but nothing is unbearable. For those that have played “The Bunker” in the original LBP, I personally though that none of the levels where as frustrating as that one.

Here is a link to TrophyGuru's youtube channel containing videos on how to ace all of the levels. Enjoy! Credit goes to FENDR for originally posting the videos.

Posted Image Prize Collector Posted Image
Collect 50% of Story prize bubbles

See the “Uber Prize Collector” trophy.

Posted Image Uber Prize Collector Posted Image
Collect 100% of Story prize bubbles

The vast majority of the prize bubbles will be in plain sight. However, some prize bubbles will be hidden. In most cases, these will simply obscured by some object or wall protrusion. Also, there are a fair number of prize bubbles that you will need two to four total players to acquire. These will be indicated by x2, x3, or x4 sticker next to the place where you acquire the trophies. Also, in EverybodyHatesCK's videos (linked below), he indicates which levels require multiple players and exactly how many they need. Finally, it should be noted that in order to get all of the prize bubbles, you will have to play some of the score challenge (i.e. survival) side missions. For these levels, prizes are awarded for the number of points you get. I was able to do all of them on my own, but they are much, much easier with multiple players.

Click here to go to EverybodyHatesCK's youtube channel containing videos on how to get 100% of the prize bubbles for each level. Thank you EverybodyHatesCK!!! Please note that he has not yet uploaded videos for all levels, but they will be arriving soon.

Posted Image Multiplier 5x Posted Image
Score a 5x multiplier in a Story level

There are plenty of places in the story mode to get this trophy. That said, the level “Tower of Whoop” in Da Vinci’s Hideout is an excellent place to attempt unlocking it.

Posted Image Multiplier 10x Posted Image
Score a 10x multiplier in a Story level

Unlike the “Multiplier 5x” trophy, there aren’t nearly as many places to get a 10x multiplier. Nevertheless, the level “Tower of Whoop” in Da Vinci’s Hideout sill provides an excellent place to get this trophy. Also, you should know that multipliers are much easier to get if you are playing with other (talented) players. The reason being that multipliers are shared. For example, let's say player one grabs a bunch of bubbles and gets up to a 7x multiplier and then runs out of bubbles to grab, but player two is still grabbing the bubbles he/she is next to, then the multiplier is still maintained and increased upon.

Posted Image Scoreboard 50% Posted Image
Place in the top 50% of players in the online scoreboard for a Story level

See the “Scoreboard 25%” trophy.

Posted Image Scoreboard 25% Posted Image
Place in the top 25% of players in the online scoreboard for a Story level

This trophy has variable difficulty. It is theoretically possible that over 75% of the LBP2 community is amazing at this game and they are all striving to get the highest possible score for each level in this game. In practice, however, this is very much not the case. In fact, I got in the top 5% of the second level after my second go. So, just keep at it and eventually you’ll find a level that you’ll break the top 25%. I recommend low scoring boss levels like "Final Test" and "Kling Klong". Since they're low scoring, you should have a better chance of getting scores comparable to the top players. Good luck!

Posted Image Monster Masher Posted Image
Kill 20 monsters in Story levels

I’m 99.9% sure that you are required to kill at least 20 monsters as you progress through the story. But even if this weren’t the case, you would have to actively try to avoid enemies to not get this trophy. Oh yeah, for reference, by the time I acquired the platinum, I had 374 monsters kills.

Posted Image 10 Story Versus Wins Posted Image
Win 10 Story mode Versus games against at least one other player offline

If you have two controllers, just pick your favorite (or shortest) versus game leave the second controller alone, while the first player (presumably) takes the win. Repeat nine more times.

If you don't have an extra controller, play the "Block Drop" versus level. Then follow these steps:
  • Play normally with controller 1 until there are five or so seconds left on the timer.
  • Reassign your controller to controller 2. You find this option by pressing and holding the :PS: button and choosing controller options.
  • Let the timer run out.
  • Repeat the first three steps as need.
Credit goes to ArsenalMark originally introducing us to this method.

Posted Image Mortal Coil Shuffler Extraordinaire Posted Image
Accumulate 20 deaths in one Story level

Keep in mind that the deaths must be in a single story level during a single playthrough. Since this game is pretty easy, you probably won’t get this trophy naturally. To get this easily, just load up the level “Gripple Grapple” from Da Vinci’s Hideout. There’s an infinite checkpoint right at the beginning close to an electrified (death) pit. Pass the check point. Now, jump in the pit, respawn and repeat 19 times.

Play - General Pins (Trophies)

Posted Image U Know U A Playa Posted Image
Spend 5 hours playing community levels

The trophy description is pretty self-explanatory. But there is something worth noting: being in motion is not sufficient to count as being “active”. So, you can’t just rubber-band your controller and leave your PS3 running. That said, there is some good news for those lucky enough to have a controller with automatic buttons. If you are one of these folks, set the controller to constantly press :cross. You’ll be perpetually jumping and counts as being active. You can leave your PS3 on autopilot as necessary. Of course, you can just enjoy yourself and play some of the awesome community levels for 5 hours. ;)

Posted Image Play 25 Community Levels Posted Image
Play 25 unique cooperative community levels

See the "Play 75 Community Levels" trophy.

Posted Image Play 75 Community Levels Posted Image
Play 75 unique cooperative community levels

While this is pretty much self-explanatory, there are some things worth noting. This is technically not necessarily going to unlock in your quest for the "160 Yays or Boos" trophy, although chances are very high that it will. The reason is that you could hypothetically only play versus type community levels. So, just remember to play (and vote) 75 community cooperative levels and you'll be set. Moreover, I did a small test and it seems that you actually have to complete the levels to count. To determine if you’ve completed a level, look for the gold sackboy icon on the level badge before you play it. (A silver icon means you've played it but haven't completed it.) Since the levels in the boosting thread are usually very short, I highly recommend doing this in conjunction with the "50 Unique Players" trophy. Furthermore, you should be rating every level you play to work towards the "160 Yays or Boos" trophy. See that trophy for my method of working towards all three of these trophies in conjunction.

If for some reason yourself needing more community cooperative level plays, follow these steps:
  • Step 1: Create a short cooperative level in the create mode. Follow the instructions given in the "Community Spirit" trophy for how to create a short level, except do not make the level a versus level. (Also, there's no real need to create a score bubble either.)
  • Step 2: Publish as many copies of levels that you can to your Earth.
  • Step 3: Play through all of them.
  • Step 4: Delete all of the levels you just published/played.
  • Step 5: Repeat steps 1 through 4 as needed.
Credit to emperorzeus12 for pointing this method out to the ps3t.org community.

Posted Image Play 5 Versus Levels Posted Image
Play 5 unique community Versus levels

To find a bunch of unique versus levels, go to “Community” > “Cool Levels”. Pull up the filter menu by pressing :triangle and select the “versus” tag. Press :circle to exit the filter menu. Now, simply play through five unique levels. I reiterate, the levels have to be unique and you have to complete them. To determine if you have completed a level, look for the gold sackboy icon on the level icon.

Posted Image A Game A Day Keeps The Doctor Away Posted Image
Play LittleBigPlanet 2 on every day of the week

Just load up LBP2 every day for a week and this trophy will unlock on the seventh day. If you’re really impatient (like me), you can adjust the clock in the XMB six times to unlock this trophy right away. To do this, go, from the XMB, to "Settings" > "Date and Time Settings" > "Date and Time" > "Set Manually". Now, change the time and date as needed and hit :cross to save.

Posted Image Who Needs Breakfast? Posted Image
Play LittleBigPlanet 2 before 9am

There’s not much of a explanation needed here, but if you don’t feel like actually playing at 9AM, just set your clock to 8AM from the XMB before you load up the game. To do this, go, from the XMB, to "Settings" > "Date and Time Settings" > "Date and Time" > "Set Manually". Now, change the time and date as needed and hit :cross to save.

Posted Image Just... One... More... Go... Posted Image
Play LittleBigPlanet 2 after 9pm

There’s not much of a explanation needed here, but if you don’t feel like actually playing after 9PM, just set your clock to 10PM from the XMB before you load up the game. To do this, go, from the XMB, to "Settings" > "Date and Time Settings" > "Date and Time" > "Set Manually". Now, change the time and date as needed and hit :cross to save.

Posted Image 25 Online Versus Wins Posted Image
Win 25 Versus mode community levels against at least 1 other player

This is extremely easy if you have a boosting partner. If you haven't gotten the various trophies for creating a level (i.e. "Community Spirit", "Step into my Arena" and/or "A Series of Tubes"), then the first thing you’ll want to do is create and publish a level as outlined in the “Community Spirit” guide. On the other hand, if you already have those trophies, then you can just use my level. To find it, do a text search for "PS3T Online Versus Wins Boosting". Either way, go play the level with your boosting partner. The person getting the wins collects the prize bubble and then both players go to the scoreboard to end the match. Select replay. Repeating this 24 more times, which shouldn’t take more than a minute or two, will unlock the trophy.

Posted Image Grapple Hooked Posted Image
Create a chain of 4 players grappling each other

Get a game of four players and go any level that has a grapple hook (“Gripple Grapple” in Da Vinci’s Hideout will do). Find a reasonably elevated grapple point. I found that the CPU often had problems deciding when to grapple a player and when to grapple the grapple point. So, to avoid confusion for it, stay on the ground and have player one link to player two, player two link to player three, and then player three link to player four. Finally, have player four attach to the grapple point. You may need all the players to retract their grapples to their shortest length to get them all off the ground. Note that you can do this offline, but then you’ll need four total controllers.

Posted Image Turbo Slapper Posted Image
Slap more than one player at once

Just get a game of three or more players. Have two or more stand in the same location. Then slap away!

Posted Image Actually Quite Good Posted Image
Place in the top 25% of players in 5 community level scoreboards (with at least 50 other players in them)

There are many routes to get this trophy, since community levels are in abundance. Ideally, you want to find a level that has as little scoring as possible and a high number of plays. One way to do this is to go to the controller from your pod and go to “Community” > “More…”. Under “Most Played” choose “Ever” find a level that looks reasonable and preferably has a tag with short in it. Keep playing levels until you unlock this trophy. If you’re boosting the 50 unique plays trophy, then this trophy will come naturally, since many of these levels (certainly more than five) will be short and all the players will be tied for first, since there won’t be any scoring.

Posted Image Dive In 25 Posted Image
Dive in and play 25 random levels with other players, and don't immediately leave!

To play a random level with random players, connect to the network and from your pod, go to “Community” > “Cool Levels” or “Mm Picks”. (Alternatively, mjc0961 suggests that you'll have better luck finding people to play with by going to "Community" > "More..." > "Busiest", instead.) Now, look to the top right and you’ll see the “Dive in” option. Pick it and the game will randomly select a level and players to play with. Play the level. (You can leave after a minute or to if you aren’t enjoying the level or your company.) Repeat 24 more times.

Create Pins (Trophies)

Posted Image Snappy Dresser Posted Image
Change your costume

Most likely this will be the first or one of the first trophies you get in the game. Simply alter your costume and then ping!

Posted Image 10 Minutes of Create Posted Image
Spend 10 active minutes in Create mode

See the “1440 Minutes of Create” trophy.

Posted Image 1440 Minutes of Create Posted Image
Spend 24 active hours in Create mode

Depending on your gaming style, this is either a trophy that will come naturally or will be a massive grind. Being in motion is not sufficient to count for this. So, you can’t just rubber-band your controller and leave your consol running. That said, there is some good news for those lucky enough to have a controller with automatic buttons. If you are one of these folks, set the controller to constantly press :square. This counts as being active and you can leave your PS3 on autopilot as necessary. (Credit to BobbyLight for initially revealing this tip.) Alternatively, you can spend 24 hours honing your creative skill and crafting your masterpiece. ;)

Posted Image 50 Unique Players Posted Image
A level you published was played by 50 unique players

Well, with a lot of luck, 50 distinct people will just happen to stumble across your level and play it. If you want to remove the luck factor, you can create an amazing level that everyone will be dying to play... Or, you can do what the rest of us do and go to this boosting thread and follow the instructions therein. If boosting, I recommend overlapping this trophy with the “160 Yays or Boos” trophy. See that trophy for more details.

If you're not in to that whole boosting thing, mjc0961 has this to offer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961
Do it the LBP1 way: put a new sticker or something in somewhere and republish it, bam, front and center for [the LittleBig community] again which means more plays.

[Also] take advantage of LBP2 tools, whenever you make a new level, have it link back to your original one when they finish. More plays for your original level. :evil

Posted Image Community Spirit Posted Image
Publish a level to the community

All you have to do is create and publish a level to unlock this trophy. You don't even need to place anything in it. That said, may want to follow the instructions below, since doing that will net you the two other trophies that reference this one: “A Series of Tubes” and “Step into my Arena”. It also has the added benefit of creating a nice level for you to boost online versus wins with, if you're interested in that kind of thing. ;)
  • Step 1: Create a level to edit. From your pod, go to the controller and select “Me” > “My Moon”. Select an empty slot with :cross to create a level.
  • Step 2: Unlock all of the tutorials. Once you're in the level editor, bring up the popit menu with :square. Hit the question mark (?) icon and select "PLAY NEXT TUTORIAL!". Watch or skip it, then do this one more time. After you watch (or skip) the second tutorial, you'll find the option to unlock all the tutorials at the bottom of the tutorial list. Do so. Now, you have all the initial stickers and (more importantly) gadgets available to work with.
  • Step 3: Create a level link and link it to a community level. From the popit menu, go to “Tool Bag” > “Gameplay Kits” (Use :r1 and/or :l1 to access different sub-menues) > “Level Kit” > “Level Link”. Open the level link options with :square, then hit :cross. Now, scroll over with :r1 (or :l1) to the "Mm Picks" page and select a level with :cross that you wish to link yours with. Finally, back out with :circle to the point where you can place the level link. Do so with :cross.
  • Step 4: Create a score bubble. From the popit menu, go to to “Tool Bag” > “Gameplay Kits” (Use :r1 and/or :l1 to access different sub-menues)> “Level Kit” > “Score Bubble”. Place one or more (but not too many) with :cross. Put them just right of your level link. Note that this step isn’t absolutely necessary, but trust me this will make things for the “25 Online Versus Wins” a LOT easier.
  • Step 5: Create a score board. the popit menu, go to to “Tool Bag” > “Gameplay Kits” (Use :r1 and/or :l1 to access different sub-menues)> “Level Kit” > “Score Board”. Place it with :cross directly to the right of your score bubble(s).
  • Step 6: Change the level type to versus. the popit menu, go to to “Tool Bag” > “Global Controls” (Use :r1 and/or :l1 to access different sub-menues) > “Gameplay”. The first toggle here allows change the game type. Set it to versus type (obviously). Back out of the popit menu altogether.
  • Step 7: Save the level. Press :start to bring up this option. Most likely, you will be using this level to boost several trophies. As such, you may wish to rename the level to something like “My Trophy Boosting Level” or something similar. To do this, go to the top right of the pause menu and select "Edit Details". In that sub-menu, highlight and select the level's name, then change it to your liking.
  • Step 8: Return to pod. Press :start to bring up this option.
  • Step 9: Publish your level. Having exited to your pod from the level editor you should still be on your moon with your recently edited level highlighted. If not, highlight the level and press :square to bring up some options, one of which is "Publish". Select it. Choose some tags and/or write a description if you wish, then select "Publish!". Finally, select a location on “your earth” that you want your level to appear then ping, ping and ping, three trophies!
Posted Image A Series of Tubes Posted Image
Use a Level Link to link two of your published levels together

See the “Community Spirit” trophy.

Posted Image Step into my Arena Posted Image
Publish a Versus mode level

See the “Community Spirit” trophy.

Posted Image Teacher's Pet Posted Image
You watched all the tutorials! Take a gold star, go to the top of the class.

Enter a level editor, open your popit and select the tutorials option (the question mark). If this is your first time watching the tutorials, you’ll need to advance through a couple before you can access the others. Once this is done, you can find an option to unlock all of the tutorials at the very end of the list. Do so. No, go all the way back up to the top and choose the option to play the next tutorial. You can either watch the each tutorial in their entirety. Or, if you want to get this trophy quickly, you can simply exit each tutorial right after you start it by pressing :start then “Leave Tutorial". Once all the tutorials are checked, the trophy will unlock.

Posted Image Long Term Publisher Posted Image
A level you published has been published for 7 days

If you're fortunate enough to have played and publish a level from the original LBP and still have it published, then this trophy will unlock once the online features have been unlocked (i.e. directly after finishing Da Vinci’s Hideout). Otherwise, you need to keep a level you created published for a week. Unfortunately, the length of time that a level has been published is kept track of server side. So, no XMB clock manipulation on this one. :(

Posted Image Custom Badger Posted Image
Create a custom badge for your level from a PlayStation Eye photo or an in-game photo

For this trophy, you will need to have created a level and published it. (See the “Community Spirit” trophy for details on creating a level.) Once that’s out of the way, go to the controller from your pod and select “Me” > “My Earth”. Highlight a level you’ve published and press :square. Go up to the top and look to the left of the level’s name for the badge. Highlight and select it. Finally, select one of your pictures or screenshots.

Share Pins (Trophies)

Posted Image Paparazzo Posted Image
Upload a photo

To take a picture, press :start to pause the game and you’ll notice a small round camera icon. Select it and you take a screenshot. Exit the start menu and pull up your popit menu with :square. Go to "Stickers and Decorations" > "My Pictures". Highlight the screenshot you just took, press :square and choose the upload option.

Posted Image Journalistical Posted Image
Write a review

Once you enter any community level, simply pause the game with :start, select “Reviews” and then select “Leave your own REVIEW!” at the top. Write up something (anything) and the press “Done!”.

Posted Image The Votarator 5 Posted Image
Rate 5 brand new community levels (less than 10 plays)

See the "The Votarator 50" trophy.

Posted Image The Votarator 50 Posted Image
Rate 50 brand new community levels (less than 10 plays)

From your pod, go to the controller and go to “Community” > “More…” > “Newest Levels”. Scroll through the levels and look for ones that have less than ten plays. You can determine the number of plays by looking at the number next to the little running sackboy icon on the far right of the second line of the level information screen.

Posted Image A Dip In The Stream Posted Image
Play a level from your Recent Activity

You need to have played a community level to be able to do this. Once you have, go to the controller in your pod and select “Recent Activity”. Pick a level you’ve played. (Once again, you actually have to have played a community level.) Then presto! Trophy unlocked!

Important note: There seems to be a recent addition by Mm forcing you to log in to lbp.me and changing your web privacy settings before anything will be displayed here. I just did this on a subaccount I still can’t get anything to appear. Once this gets sorted, I’ll edit this post.

In the mean time, I’ve uncovered a workaround: First, just to be safe, log in to lbp.me and adjust your web privacy settings. Then, from your pod, go to your controller and select “Me” > “My Profile”. Scroll to the bottom and select “Latest Activity”. Select a level to play and the trophy will unlock right after the level starts.

Posted Image 40 Yays or Boos Posted Image
Give 40 positive or negative votes on community levels

See the “160 Yays or Boos” trophy.

Posted Image 160 Yays or Boos Posted Image
Give 160 positive or negative votes on community levels

Ideally, you will get this naturally over time by just voting one way or the other for each online community level you play. However, if you’re impatient (like me), you can simply systematically start up a community level, pause the game, rate it, and return to your pod. Remember that the levels you vote have to be unique. To determine if you’ve played a level, look for the silver or gold sackboy icon on the level icon before you play it.

This trophy is great to boost along side the “50 Unique Players” trophy as well as the "Play 75 Community Levels" trophy. When going for these three trophies, I did the following:
  • Step 1: Start a person's level from the boosting thread. First, go to this thread. Read and follow the instructions. Now, in LBP 2, from your pod go the controller and select "Community" > "Text Search". Type in the user name or level name of people on the boosting thread list. Then select their level to play it.
  • Step 2: Rate the level. Right when you start the level, press :start to pause the game and you'll be given the option to vote positively or negatively. Your choice. This results in a +1 to your vote count (and +1 to their level's unique player count).
  • Step 3 (Optional): Finish the level. If the level is short and/or fun, I recommend going ahead and finishing it. This will result in a +1 to your play count, provided the level is cooperative (i.e. not a film or versus level). Remember, you must finish the level for it to count towards your play count.
  • Step 4: PSN message the person whose level you played. In your message, you should ask them (nicely) to play your level. Most of the time, this (eventually) results in +1 to your level's unique player count.
Repeat these steps as many times as you like. I ended doing them for around 100 or so people. It took a couple of hours and I ended up with excellent results.

Secret Pins (Trophies)

Posted Image 100% Complete Posted Image
Earn all LittleBigPlanet 2 trophies to unlock this platinum trophy

Congrats! You’re dedicated playing, creating and sharing has netted you this sweet platinum trophy!!!

By the way, I realize that this isn't actually a secret trophy, but it is listed under the secret pins

#2 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Former Staff
  • 10310 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • PSN ID:fluffy-rabbid
  • Feedback Score:238

User's Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:49 AM

added to be edited

fggIp3V.png