Lord Grandpa

• Premium Trader
  • 2966 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • PSN ID:lordmartock
  • Feedback Score:109

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

Introduction: Welcome to Afrika. You are a photographer, getting paid to photograph and record the sounds of animals in the African wilds. Some pictures will wind up in magazines..so try to take the best pictures you can. You are given some nice photography equipment to accomplish these missions. The game handles well enough and it is enjoyable for what it is. If you have played Aquanauts Holiday...you will understand how this game works.

Gameplay: All you do is drive around taking photographs and recording the sounds of animals. You won't die or kill anything in this game. However....if you are attacked by animals, you will be knocked out and be taken back to Base Camp. The animals are extremely skittish...and you may have trouble getting close enough to photograph all the animals. So try to make enough money to get a tele-photo lens as soon as you can. You won't make as much money this way...but it will be easier to take pictures of some of the most skittish animals.

Graphics: Considering this game is about 2 and a half years old now...the graphics are pretty nice. Although a little blocky by todays standards..they are still fairly nice.

Overall: I pretty much enjoyed this game overall. A lot of people don't like this game...but then this is not an FPS either. Unless you count taking pictures with a camera a "shooter" game. There are a lot of people that do like this game too, and I found the game overall to be pretty relaxing...except when I got frustrated because a certain animal wouldn't show up for me, and trying to get that damn bottle...sheesh. Getting that bottle was the most challenging for me. I could never get close enough to the bottle because of the elephants. Until I finally got lucky and they wandered away from the falls long enough for me to pick it up.
If you like animals....this is definately the game for you.
It will take you quite a bit of time to complete this game and get the plat for it....but if you want a game you can take your time on, this is a must for trophy nympho's like myself.

lordmartock.png

Youtube:  Lord Martocks Musings

#2 Free

Free

Gold Poster

• Elite Premium
  • 4261 posts
  • LocationKansas City
  • PSN ID:kfree7
  • Feedback Score:51

User's Awards

Posted 21 March 2020 - 08:41 AM