• Site Owner
  • 28812 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:612

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

There could not be an easier game that you cannot understand Posted Image

At first, I was thinking I would have to go through this game bare-ass because obviously I have no idea what spells, items, equipment, etc. I was picking up. But after I started using and looking at the wiki page, I started to realize that I could actually guess what I was using. On the Wiki page, it lists some of the important spells and how much it costs MP wise to use them. Since the only thing you can see is numbers, you can correspond the MP costs and actually find out what spells you want to use. Same goes for equipment. You might not understand what it says but when you see a bunch of nonsence and then HP8%, MP8% you can assume that you are getting an increase in both of those stats.

Of course the best part of the game is being able to skip all cutscenes. So if you didn't like the game the first time around, you don't have to watch it the second. By the time you start getting bored with the game, wham it is over. Add in the fact that all the trophies are automatically gained through the storyline and you got a must-have import.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users