• Feedback Score:108

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:41 PM

Posted Image

Overview:
Estimated Trophy difficulty: 1/10 It is really easy
Offline: 4 (1 :silver , 3 :gold)
Online: 0
Approximate amount of time to 100%: I would say about an hour or two.
Number of playthroughs: 1
Missable trophies: None I know of
Glitched trophies: None I know of
Do Cheat Codes effect trophies: No cheat codes I know of
Introduction:
Frogger has returned. This is remake of the old arcade Frogger game. I used to play this in the arcade quite awhile ago...and it was fun to replay it now. It has a single-player and multi-player modes.
Playing:
You can play Arcade more or Free play. Arcade mode gives you a time limit and limited lives. Free play is no time limit and unlimited lives. Trophies will unlock during either mode...so just play under free play and get the tropies the easy way.

Posted Image :silver The Big City: You conquered the streets. Complete the Big City level to unlock this trophy.
In The Big City, you must cross the road first. Then cross the grass while avoiding the dogs. Then cross the lake, jumping from log to turtles and log to turtles. Then cross the road avoiding the cars. Finally collect the keycard to open the gates and then cross the conveyor belts to finish.

Posted Image :gold The Subway: You made the commute. Complete the subway level to unlock this trophy.
In The Subway, you must first hop along the railroad and watch out for the trains! Then, hop to the second row of carriages, and hop across all of them. Move past the rats, and past the railroad with 2 lanes, while watching out for the trains again! Finally, jump onto each carriage and into the finish.

Posted Image :gold The Sewers: You cleared the stinky sewers. Complete the sewer level to unlock this one.
In The Sewers you cross the pipes floating past in the sewage, and then pass along the spewing fumes.....but don't touch them! Next, move accross the floating crates......watching for the one's that shake as they are about to sink. Then cross the logs and turtles to the finish.

Posted Image :gold The Swamp: Frogger has returned home.
In The Swamp, you have to avoid the snakes while crossing the mud. Then cross the lakes by jumping onto logs or croc's, make sure you don't hop onto the croc's head....they open their mouths and will eat you. Next, hop through the mud avoiding the snakes and birds. After that, cross the lake, jumping on logs or croc's again.....but watch out for the monkeys throwing bananas at you! Then, cross the grass avoiding the snakes and then just jump on logs or croc's again to get to the finish!

lordmartock.png

Youtube:  Lord Martocks Musings

#2 BlakeyBlake999

BlakeyBlake999

• Standard Members
  • 432 posts
  • LocationUK
  • PSN ID:Kill-MC-Mildred
  • Feedback Score:11

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:45 AM

images are broken :(
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 10208 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • PSN ID:fluffy-rabbid
  • Feedback Score:238

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

I'll mention it to MINI

fggIp3V.png

#4 MINIRACIZ

MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Feedback Score:155

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

Any images we had saved in our old image host are broken now. Any of the old orange images will be broken. That's why I'm replacing them with the blue images. I've been working on them but it'll take a while to get them all replaced.

#5 MINIRACIZ

MINIRACIZ

Platinum Poster

• Standard Members
  • 6682 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Feedback Score:155

User's Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:49 AM

New trophy images added.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users