Lange

Bronze Poster

• Banned
  • 985 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • PSN ID:LANGEFLAP-NL
  • Feedback Score:55

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:44 PM

Its more ment to be a warning about getting this shit.

Single Player.

Starting of with a nice video, everything looks oke, and cant wait to start racing. Than you have to do a scene by pressing different buttons which is pretty fun, and a nice thing for this game, thats make you feel like the Title of the game says.

But then, the race starts, pick a car and go! Seems oke for awhile, but than learning drifting which they totally fucked up. Camera goes to an angle that not giving a clear view to make thight turns and drifts, while in Hot Pursuit it was awesome.

But still the story seems oke so far. They still give you the feeling towards the Title. Working your way up in the top 200 gives you the feeling you have to do it all yourself. But the loading screens going to annoy you pretty fast. It seems like hanging around more time in loading screens than ectually racing.
So good so far that i am, ive been almost waiting aslong as i did race.

1 more point to add to driving controls. It seems like the car sometimes goes his own way, whitout u thouching the stick to steer, which let you crach more than you ectually do.

+
- The story does what it have to do with the player
- All cars are totally oke

-
- Loading screens take forever
- Controls needs more practice than any other NFS game
- Camera while drifting
- Short story

Multiplayer

The multiplayer has been made out of different car selections. There choises like Exotic cars, Muscle cars, Underground and some more. There are solo challenges to do, aswell as team challenges. Party up till 4 guys, finish challenges and earn lots more XP than playing solo. Thats a good thing they made, and aswell more fun to play online. But the dark side of the mp. Party up with friends is no problem at all, than joining a game give lots of problems. Some getting an black screen, and have to restart game, others getting the "loading next race" screen which sometimes never ends. And when everything goes fine, and play'd 2 races out of a session, the loading screen keeps hanging for the whole lobby.

They added something called the "BonusWheel". Its a bonuswheel that pick a price at the start of each race session, and the winner gets the price. It a nice add on, but to bad they made a trophy for it, which is totally based on luck of getting the right objective and the other players.

+
- Team challenges to rank up faster
- Bonuswheel

-
- Party games not working fine for 100%
- Loading screens keep freezing
- Other people are free to smach you all the time, and win every race unfair
- Seeing other people jumping trough the game like huge lagg (like in Blur for the ones who played that

Trophies

The single player trophies are looking easy, except the "complete game on extreme" But for that is only the last race of the last stage required.

The beat a friends recomendation trophy that was in Hot Pursuit is here aswell

And there now is a trophie for being number 1 on the "speedwall" from your friendlist on a whole stage

MP trophies arent that hard except the Bonuswheel, which even with boosting requires lots of luck
That would be the hardest trophy

The challenge trophies might be the harderst from the single player and need some practice to get it

So far i give this game a 5 out of 10, but it will get lower by the time i finishd every mp trophie

SCAMMER. BEWARE

#2 interyernan1978

interyernan1978

Silver Poster

• Standard Members
  • 2181 posts
  • LocationHaslemere, Surrey, England.
  • PSN ID:interyernan1978
  • Feedback Score:159

User's Awards

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:48 PM

SHORTER REVIEW = It's Shit!

Posted Image

#3 mattybell2117

mattybell2117

Bellimus Prime

• Standard Members
  • 3651 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • PSN ID:mattybell2117
  • Feedback Score:110

User's Awards

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

SHORTER REVIEW = It's Shit!

Also a good review.
Posted Image

#4 Cars123456789

Cars123456789

• Standard Members
  • 330 posts
  • Locationuk
  • PSN ID:cars123456789
  • Feedback Score:33

User's Awards

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

said it would be shit bro, was hoping for a gd game gald i got rid of it nfshp was so gd.
Posted Image

#5 Lange

Lange

Bronze Poster

• Banned
  • 985 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:27 PM

said it would be shit bro, was hoping for a gd game gald i got rid of it nfshp was so gd.

Yeah that 1 was damn awesome. But was made by others.

BTW ending suck balls aswell. Nothing special like Whoooo orso
SCAMMER. BEWARE

#6 Lange

Lange

Bronze Poster

• Banned
  • 985 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:22 AM

Challenges. The challenges u can choose some cars, but none of them does fit with the track or race, and to set the time, you need lots of luck. There are no chellenges made like a challenge. Or every road is full of traffic which cant be avoid and setting the required time at once. Or the opponents will pass you with an impossible speed, and instead of keep speeding the just go infront of you and slow down while there traffic on the oncomming road. So this game is totally messed up, and everything looks like made to annoy you
SCAMMER. BEWARE

#7 mattybell2117

mattybell2117

Bellimus Prime

• Standard Members
  • 3651 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • PSN ID:mattybell2117
  • Feedback Score:110

User's Awards

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:14 AM

Ya I was doing one challenge and just barely missed the platinum medal but still had the gold medal and the rival racer who was 4.5s behind me with less 1.0 mile speed past me with around 0.4 miles and I failed the challenge. I was well within the gold medal time but because this guy sped past me, I still failed. I retried and had a time that was 2s worse than my previous and I finished like 5s ahead of the guy. The AI is incredibly unpredictable in this game.
Posted Image

#8 Lange

Lange

Bronze Poster

• Banned
  • 985 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:05 AM

Try the challenges with muscle cars. In challenges with other cars, you get like 10 second more than the plat medal. In muscle cars, which more crap to drive in this game, only get 5 or less seconds more for gold. Like what the hell. U see the medal plat disapear, right away 3 secs later missing gold aswell. This game is fuckt up, and i probably will vote way higher than a 6/10 diff
SCAMMER. BEWARE

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Review, Need for Speed: The Run

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users