View New Content
Forums
Photo

This game is Insane...but insanely fun :)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28135 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:610

User's Awards

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:00 PM

This game is nothing like fritz chess and not for the weary. In fact, if you are not good/great at chess, I would just tell you to pass on this if you want a platinum. If you want a fun chess game this is everything you would want. There are 30 campaign missions and about half of them are easy (at least easy to me) and the other half are hard or borderline frustrating.

In the missions, there are some missions that would make it very hard to simulate. Some missions you have to checkmate with a certain piece while others you have to checkmate without ever checking the king or sometimes without taking a piece. The kicker is a few maps I have played is fog of war so you cannot see alot of moves the computer is making.

Overall this is a fun game and I played this game about 8 hours straight and had a blast. I am about halfway through the campaign more so I am very excited to see how the next 15 missions will play out.

#2 The-Captain-388

The-Captain-388

Completionist

• Standard Members
  • 7872 posts
  • LocationO-Town, Florida, USA
  • PSN ID:The-Captain-388
  • Feedback Score:280

User's Awards

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:29 PM

Looks like they fixed that glitched trophy then? I might be interested after cleaning up a few games. I'm just glad they finally patched it... :)

Posted Image

#3 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 28135 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:610

User's Awards

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:17 PM

Yeah bit that doesnt make it any easier lol