• PSN ID:esstee11
  • Feedback Score:12

User's Awards

Posted 18 July 2020 - 07:59 PM

Aircraft Evolution - Trophy Guide.

b10HG1s.png

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
  • Offline trophies: 20. ( :plat 1   :gold 9   :silver 6   :bronze 4 )
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1.5 - 2 hours. 
  • Minimum number of playthroughs:  1
  • Number of missable trophies:  None, there is level select.
  • Glitched trophies: 0
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: No. You can play on Easy.
  • Do trophies stack?: Yes. NA & EU.
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats.
  • Additional peripherals required?: No.

Controls:

:Leftstick Point in direction you want the plane to go. (Rotate to loop around).

:Rightstick  Right or left to switch bomb types.

:square To drop da bomb.

:cross Speed boost. 

:triangle Machine gun. (pretty useless).

:l1 To use a repair kit.

:r1 To use a fuel can.

Introduction:

This is the latest release by Sometimes You, Aircraft Evolution is a remake of a retro flight action game putting you in various war settings you are tasked to bomb away to obliterate the enemy and complete your missions.

There will be 40 missions to complete set over 4 different era's, each era has 10 missions.

It will take you about 20-30 mins to complete each era. 

As with previous SY games, gameplay is simple, and all trophies will be easy to achieve. You won't need to watch a walkthrough or anything for this plat, it's a pick up and play game with a nice and straightforward trophy list, but I will just drop some pointers so you know what to expect which may help speed up your completion, then you can just crack on with completing those 40 missions!:

• You can change the game settings to easy.
  • Cluster bombs are your best friend. They are cheap and do good damage. Buy hundreds of them try to always have about 100-200 in your inventory! I would complete nearly every level by just spamming cluster bombs.
  • Super heavy bomb's are gold dust. Use them sparingly. Save about 50+ for era 4, which is considerably more built up. If you don't have a lot of bomb's in era 4 you're gonna have a miserable time.
  • Take note of what your actual mission is at the start of each level! It could just say 'Destroy all buildings', in which case save some bombs and ignore all the other foot soldiers and tanks etc. 
  • Always have about 5 repair kits on you, and about 5 fuel cans... Just incase. I very rarely needed them but they are cheap and its better to be safe than sorry.
  • The only ways I ever died would be if I accidentally crashed into the ground; so if you want to loop-de-loop always start it by flying UPWARDS as you have plenty of room in the sky! Sounds silly but too many times I tried to loop by starting going down and my turn circle wasn't tight enough so hit the ground.
  • There will be 3 bonus missions that just give you goodies (but they cannot be replayed once you have completed them), mission 9, 24, & 37. Fly into as many bomb crates as possible, ESPECIALLY look out for the light blue ones to grab as they are the best super heavy bombs! You can get 50 super heavy bombs in a bonus mission.... and considering 1 costs £300 each to buy that's pretty darn good so grab those freebies!
  • There will be 3 boss battle missions that you will need to use heavy bombs or super heavy bombs to destroy. In mission 10, 20, & 30.
  • All destroy trophies should unlock by the time you've finished the game, but if you need more tank kills, replay mission 28 which is all tanks. If you need more aircraft kills replay mission 26 which is all planes.
  • For the max upgrade trophy the cheapest thing to fully upgrade is your starting wooden plane.
  • You can buy 10 planes but don't buy them all save your money. You HAVE to buy the most expensive one (£5,000) for a trophy, and I would recommend only buying 2 others. (Ok 3 max if you must.) You're gonna want to save plenty of cash to always be heftily stocked up on cluster bombs to fly through the game quicker.
  • Feel free to mix it up but I did it this way: First fully upgraded my wooden plane that you start with - Then bought Lv 9 plane - Then bought Lv 18 plane - then bought final Lv 30 plane. Added various upgrades to all. 
  • Always upgrade armour & bomb stuff. Upgrade the rest how you like.

Please see the trophy guide below for more details.

Useful Link:

This post has been promoted to an article

GJ8Dxk9.png?width=400&height=217

#2 EssTee

EssTee

Horror Kween

• Premium Trader
  • 2425 posts
  • LocationUK - Brighton

User's Awards

Posted 18 July 2020 - 07:59 PM

Trophy list:

1S63ab19.png    :plat Aircraft Evolution Platinum.

Congrats you got all trophies.

2S8f4061.png    :silver Tank Slayer.

Destroy 500 tanks.

This may unlock before you complete the game.
If by the end you still need some tank kills, replay mission 28 which is ALL tanks. (I just needed to replay this mission twice to unlock my last trophy).

3S3ee47f.png    :silver Warrior of the Sky.

Destroy 200 aircraft.

You do not need to destroy aircraft for most missions, so just destroy some as you go along completing the game. This trophy unlocked for me before I finished all the 40 missions, but if by the end you still need some aircraft kills replay mission 26 which is all planes.
NOTE: If you have upgraded your aircraft and have good armour, I would find it easier and quicker to just fly into other planes and even the airships to destroy them! With strong armour it does surprisingly little damage, and you can always just use a repair kit if your own damage is low anyway.

4S02ca8f.png    :gold Demolisher.

Destroy 200 buildings.

This trophy will definitely unlock before you complete the game.

5S2f8d5f.png    :gold Exterminator.

Destroy 200 cannons.

This should unlock before you finish the game. It unlocked for me in era 4.

6S1d5e38.png    :bronze Beginning.

Complete the first mission.

Simply complete the very first mission which is basically just a tutorial.

7S56a5f4.png    :silver Through a Minefield.

Complete the fourth mission.

This mission you just have to avoid all the mines in the sky and cross the finish line at the end.

These sky mine missions are timed so hold  :cross for the majority of the level for a speed boost. If your fuel gets low press  :r1 to completely refill your fuel meter.

8Sc833bb.png    :bronze Just do it.

Die/restart a mission 5 times.

In the first or any mission, just dive and crash straight into the ground, then replay the level, do the same again until the trophy unlocks.

9S98e373.png    :gold Halfway.

Completed half the game.

Will unlock after the 20th mission.

10Sbdd5bf.png    :gold Air Mechanic.

Upgraded an aircraft to max.

The cheapest aircraft to upgrade to max is the starting wooden plane. I would recommend doing this as it will the the first few levels easier anyway.

11Se23b9b.png    :gold Triumph.

Completed the game.

Will unlock after completing all the 40 missions.

12Sc60b8e.png    :silver On the New Wings.

Bought an aircraft.

Will unlock when you buy your first plane.

There are 10 different planes of varying levels that you can buy. To not waste too much money (which we will need to purchase many bombs and some more upgrades) I recommend buying these:
XP level 9 plane.

XP level 18 plane.

XP level 30 plane.

13S0d53f6.png    :gold Bomber.

Blow up the building.

Unmissable. Just for completing a mission in era 1.

14S577767.png    :gold Best in the Sky.

Buy the best aircraft.

You must buy the best plane which is the XP level 30 plane and costs £5,000.
While you are between XP level 20 to 30 begin to save up £5-7k so you can buy this plane and add some upgrades when you reach XP level 30. As the sooner you buy it, the easier and quicker it will make era 4.

15S3476b1.png    :bronze First Step.

Complete the first era.

Will unlock when you have completed the 10th mission.

16S5576fc.png    :bronze Continuation.

Complete the second era.

Will unlock when you have completed the 20th mission.

17Sffb5ad.png    :silver On the way to victory.

Complete the third era.

Will unlock when you have completed the 30th mission.

18S4b29f1.png    :gold Winner.

Complete the fourth era.

Will unlock when you have completed the 40th mission.

19Sd3e412.png    :silver Rich.

Accumulate £5,000 finances.

You will unlock this trophy when saving up money to buy the best aircraft which costs $5,000 to buy.

20S3e11da.png    :gold Firework.

Drop the super heavy bomb. 

You start the game with 2 of these in your inventory, so you will easily unlock this trophy when you drop the first one.
This is the best bomb in the game, the icon is a light blue colour. Don't waste them! Save them for especially huge buildings, boss battles, and most of era 4.

GJ8Dxk9.png?width=400&height=217

#3 EssTee

EssTee

Horror Kween

• Premium Trader
  • 2425 posts
  • LocationUK - Brighton

User's Awards

Posted 18 July 2020 - 08:00 PM

Guide finished :)