#21 sagefire

sagefire

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 601 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • PSN ID:seiyuuki

Posted 26 February 2021 - 06:38 AM

I'm missing those exact same tips. Can you please explain how you got them?

Did you get the trophy after clearing the True Ending? All you need to do is scroll down the entire Tips page.

Ok this game is beyond glitched. I went back to it and did as the above guy said. After the credits for the true ending i went to the tips scrolled through it i did not get the trophy keep in mind i had every tip at this point. On top of that all my CGs magically vanished and now i have only CG 9 and 10. This game pissed me off back when i started it. I have over 40 hours in the game by now (checked on ExoPhase) and now im just dead inside.

Many people online have reported problems with this game in general. Admittedly I've only played the PC version and had no issues. It certainly sounds like a glitch if your CGs randomly disappeared. Unfortunately I don't have any more advice for you other than erasing your data and starting over fresh.

I'll make a note of it at the top. Maybe keeping spare saves can help in the future.

#22 OmerSenpai

OmerSenpai

• Standard Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • PSN ID:OmerSenpai

Posted 01 March 2021 - 05:09 AM

Thanks. I managed to fix it by going to Application Save Data Management on the PS4 and downloading a previous saved data from a couple of days ago. I got lucky and still had all my in game saves. I loaded the final puzzle completed it and got all tips and still had my CGs. I still hate this game though.  :frustrated

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kotodama, ps4, trophy guide, 7 mysteries of fujisawa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users