Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 26,401 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:602

User's Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:39 AM

Spurs made a big move a few days ago getting Gasol. They haven't gotten much attention but that was a very nice move especially if duncan retires.

As for the Warriors, they better win next year because 2017 will mark when the salary schedule will catch up to them.  Currently Durant is making about double what Curry and Thompson are making. The projections for 2017 cap is not going to be as high as expected so the team will likely be broken up by then.

#182 Lord_Raiden

Lord_Raiden

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 6,988 posts
  • LocationCentral Illinois, USA
  • PSN ID:Lord_Raiden
  • Feedback Score:418

User's Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:18 AM

Spurs made a big move a few days ago getting Gasol. They haven't gotten much attention but that was a very nice move especially if duncan retires.

As for the Warriors, they better win next year because 2017 will mark when the salary schedule will catch up to them.  Currently Durant is making about double what Curry and Thompson are making. The projections for 2017 cap is not going to be as high as expected so the team will likely be broken up by then.

Fuck them

I hope Durante blows out both knees and the boy wonder continues to be exposed as the little bitch of a front runner Cleveland exposed him to be. Also green needs to get kicked squarely in the nuts a couple times by someone "just following through" or "acting like Lebrun trying to draw a foul"

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

#183 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Crazed Trophy Hunter

• 1,560 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • PSN ID:cobracomander23
  • Feedback Score:37

User's Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:04 PM

As for the Warriors, they better win next year because 2017 will mark when the salary schedule will catch up to them. Currently Durant is making about double what Curry and Thompson are making. The projections for 2017 cap is not going to be as high as expected so the team will likely be broken up by then.

Fuck them
I hope Durante blows out both knees and the boy wonder continues to be exposed as the little bitch of a front runner Cleveland exposed him to be. Also green needs to get kicked squarely in the nuts a couple times by someone "just following through" or "acting like Lebrun trying to draw a foul"
You know when you post things like this it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. And yea they will lose again by cleveland and that would of been a threepeat dam injury bug.

Honestly i know you all think im crazy but when chi. Gave us Dunlevy JR. Things got different if Butler stays in the Bulls uniform how the hell you think wade is gonna finish his career off the bench with no chance of a title.

Im telling you guys rite now somehow wade will be in a cavs jersey by 2017.
Posted Image

#184 Lord_Raiden

Lord_Raiden

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 6,988 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:40 PM

Dunleavy can't play, he can barley walk

Wade isn't coming off the bench and he's not getting traded. There's no way to make the salary work, and Chicago didn't trade assists last year, no way they do it this year, they need every win they can to stay employed

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

#185 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Crazed Trophy Hunter

• 1,560 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:08 PM

Well i disagree Dunlevy came off back surgery and is absolutely fine he cleared cavs docs already.

And i agree with you wade is not comeing off the bench because Jimmy makes him look loke a scrub so he will be unhappy there and request the trade i think somewhere around jan. Or feb he will be there but its all just crap im hearing from my freind who is a beat writer for 92.3 the fan.

He called me two days before LBJ came back and said miller was comeing thats why i posted it here before it went national.

So this is why im so firm on this subject Dwade wants a championship over money he has proved this thru his Miami campaign so like
i say we will see either way where going back to the finals im just concerned about getting swept unless some more of that weird shit happens again #Yupp One thing i cant deny about one thing your rite about the cavs have somehow won a title and then painted them selves in a corner which has us stuck with love.

But he is the key for it to happen.
Posted Image

#186 Juzam666

Juzam666

RNGesus

• Standard Members
  • 4,220 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • PSN ID:Juzam666
  • Feedback Score:220

User's Awards

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:33 PM

Rockets sign Harden 4@118
29.5 per

Wow.

Some of my better trophies from my super duper CRAP list:
http://ps3imports.or...trophy-cabinet/
---
& my super duper CRAP list:
http://psnprofiles.com/Juzam666
---

CGs

#187 Lord_Raiden

Lord_Raiden

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 6,988 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:35 PM

Rockets sign Harden 4@118
29.5 per

Wow.

Imagine what he could get if he played defense

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

#188 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Crazed Trophy Hunter

• 1,560 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 05:20 PM

Draymond Green aressted in east lansing. For smacking or punched a heckling msu fan wich is odd.

They charged with mistermeaner assault and thats bs because. About 15 years ago i was driveing down the road with a freind and some Dbags where shouting at us and talking crap. So when i got tonthe light my freind got out and smack sone dude like gimme my baby poweder.

And got charged with felonies assault but guess draymond being famous and all i just wish the guy kicked him in the balls and then give him the old micheal knight KO Carol. Oh dam Draymond in Jail #Yupp and Dramond Sucks #Yupp And DDraymond still world champ #Nope lmao i hope he gets the 93 days and gets all out of shape and cant join the Olympic team.
Posted Image

#189 Juzam666

Juzam666

RNGesus

• Standard Members
  • 4,220 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • PSN ID:Juzam666
  • Feedback Score:220

User's Awards

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:04 AM

You feel Isaiah Crowell did anything wrong?
He's in Cleveland, so I guess you post one of your stupid hashtags about him justifiying his post.

Draymond isn't a bad basketball player, he doesn't suck. He's really a good player actually. He's an idiot though, no arguing that.

The unfiltered hate you spew is incredible to me. I guess it just reinforces, sports isn't real.

Some of my better trophies from my super duper CRAP list:
http://ps3imports.or...trophy-cabinet/
---
& my super duper CRAP list:
http://psnprofiles.com/Juzam666
---

CGs

#190 Lord_Raiden

Lord_Raiden

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 6,988 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:01 AM

The unfiltered hate you spew is incredible to me. I guess it just reinforces, sports isn't real.

LOL

PS. Green should get a swift kick in the dick because the person "is just trying to get a foul like Lebrun" or "just following through"

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

#191 cobracomander23

cobracomander23

Crazed Trophy Hunter

• 1,560 posts
  • LocationOhio

User's Awards

Posted 12 July 2016 - 03:46 PM

I dont hate anyone i just enjoy seeing people get what they deserve.

and crow is super idiot and Jackson aint gonna put up with that crap.
Posted Image

#192 kfree7

kfree7

• Premium Trader
  • 156 posts
  • LocationKansas City
  • PSN ID:kfree7
  • Feedback Score:3

User's Awards

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:17 PM

Harden is on fire.  This is going to be one of the most amazing years by a single player ever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users