Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27233 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • PSN ID:Roughdawg4
  • Feedback Score:607

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:03 PM

I only like the NBA because it's the only professional sport we have here in Orlando. I get some pretty good deals on tickets too, but we're going to lose Dwight Howard by the time the NBA is back anyway, so it'll be another rebuilding time for us again... :(

So you are an Orlando Magic fan as well? I grew up there so thick and thin I love them. But yeah this is the worst thing for us. At least if there is a season we have a shot at keeping him depending on how our season goes, but if no season happens we are fucked. Because you know when he saw the Big 3 in Miami get that far the first year it is in his head now.

The only hope I have is if he can convince Chris Paul to come to Orlando because you know he is leaving the Hornets no matter what.

#2 The-Captain-388

The-Captain-388

Completionist

• Elite Premium
  • 7872 posts
  • LocationO-Town, Florida, USA
  • PSN ID:The-Captain-388
  • Feedback Score:280

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:20 PM

Chris Paul would be fantastic, but we still need a big man of any caliber to try and replace Dwight. He's irreplaceable really, but we could try with another big man somewhere... I have to give the owners credit though, I truly believe they'll pay Dwight anything he wants, but without the ring, I just don't see him going for it. It'll be a repeat of the Shaq situation, but at least we'd be willing to pay this time... That wasn't the case with Shaq (and T-Mac).

Personally, I wouldn't blame Dwight for going to the Lakers, as much as it would hurt us. :(

The-Captain-388.png

#3 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27233 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:41 PM

If he went west, it would be smart. Besides the Thunder is there even a quality team out there. It's ripe for the picking.

We can get Paul though because we do have great trade bait with Nelson. I am not saying to get Paul instead of Howard, I'm saying both. I know our salary cap blows, but I believe with this new cba you can dump one bad contract. Goodbye Mr. Arenas

#4 The-Captain-388

The-Captain-388

Completionist

• Elite Premium
  • 7872 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:46 PM

Yeah, ditch Arenas and Turkoglu. I used to see Turkoglu downtown at the club (Dragon Room) partying all the time, the night before the game... And with a wife and kids at home. LOL!

The-Captain-388.png

#5 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27233 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:47 PM

It's obvious we need an attitude adjustment. We have talent and never should have lost to Atlanta

#6 The-Captain-388

The-Captain-388

Completionist

• Elite Premium
  • 7872 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

It's obvious we need an attitude adjustment. We have talent and never should have lost to Atlanta

Tell me about it. I scored some awesome seats for Game 1 of the playoffs against Atlanta and watched us get stomped on our brand new homecourt. :(

The-Captain-388.png

#7 BobbbyLight

BobbbyLight

Jabaris Parktetokounmpo

• 4502 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
  • PSN ID:BobbbyLight
  • Feedback Score:104

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

How about those Milwaukee Bucks, huh?

Nobody? Anyone?

DuXru.png
Thanks to Figma for the sig

:bronze Trade List :plat

#8 The-Captain-388

The-Captain-388

Completionist

• Elite Premium
  • 7872 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

How about those Milwaukee Bucks, huh?

Nobody? Anyone?

LOL! Good luck with that one, Bobbbbbbby...

The-Captain-388.png

#9 BobbbyLight

BobbbyLight

Jabaris Parktetokounmpo

• 4502 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:53 PM

Really, I bleed green and red. That's my team and always has been. It really sucks being such a hardcore fan of such a terrible team.

DuXru.png

#10 kb420mcl

kb420mcl

Community Game Champion

• Premium Trader
  • 2053 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • PSN ID:kb420mcl
  • Feedback Score:174

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:55 PM

Gonna be one of my favorite threads. I think the magic have to make there mind up who they want at point guard. Their paying Arenas too much money to barely play him and come off the bench. They should think about trading him.

#11 The-Captain-388

The-Captain-388

Completionist

• Elite Premium
  • 7872 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

Gonna be one of my favorite threads. I think the magic have to make there mind up who they want at point guard. Their paying Arenas too much money to barely play him and come off the bench. They should think about trading him.

We should've never got him in the first damn place. Paid too much and we have plenty of guards who aren't really rising up to their potential (see Jameer Nelson).

Bobby, I know the feeling buddy... I'm a Lions fan at heart. I can't remember the last winning season we had. The nice thing is that I grew up in Michigan but live in Florida now, so I can pick two teams. Pistons/Magic, Lions/Bucs, Tigers/Rays, and well, the Red Wings of course. ;)

The-Captain-388.png

#12 BobbbyLight

BobbbyLight

Jabaris Parktetokounmpo

• 4502 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:10 PM

As far as trading Arenas, good luck. The NBA is going to lock out most of this year if not all. When we get back big contracts like that are going to be impossible to trade, unless he's an expiring. The NBA is going to get some massive changes to it's CBA. Whether that's a hard cap or non-guaranteed deals, something big is going to be cut.

DuXru.png

#13 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27233 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

As far as trading Arenas, good luck. The NBA is going to lock out most of this year if not all. When we get back big contracts like that are going to be impossible to trade, unless he's an expiring. The NBA is going to get some massive changes to it's CBA. Whether that's a hard cap or non-guaranteed deals, something big is going to be cut.

The good news is if the massive changes take place, one big thing coming is each team dumping a bad contract. If teams are forced to go to a hard cap, this is one way they have to compensate so it could work out for a few teams. Teams like the Magic and Lakers are exposing every flaw in the Soft Cap so things need to change.

#14 kb420mcl

kb420mcl

Community Game Champion

• Premium Trader
  • 2053 posts
  • LocationUSA

User's Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:51 PM

Not enough talk going on in this thread.

Anyways Heat looking really good this year well except that bum Bosh. Hate to say it guys but i'm pretty sure Howard is gonna leave the Magic.

#15 J4stringthang

J4stringthang

Quality Control

• 1622 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA
  • PSN ID:FlyinJinc
  • Feedback Score:89

User's Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

Anyways Heat looking really good this year well except that bum Bosh. Hate to say it guys but i'm pretty sure Howard is gonna leave the Magic.

D. Howard will go to the Lakers for Gasol. Kobe trying to get one more championship.
<p>Posted Image</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' class="bbc_url" href='http://psnprofiles.c...lyinJinc'><span style="color:#808080;">PSN</span></a><span style="color:#808080;">, </span><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' class="bbc_url" href='http://psntrophylead...nc#games'><span style="color:#808080;">PsnT</span></a><span style="color:#808080;">,</span><span style="color:#808080;"> </span><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' class="bbc_url" href='http://ps3imports.or...ng-post/'><span style="color:#808080;">&</span></a><span style="color:#808080;"> </span><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' class="bbc_url" href='http://ps3imports.or...me-list/'><span style="color:#808080;">Trade List</span></a><br><span style="font-size:8px;">Thanks To Figma For The Sig</span>

#16 kb420mcl

kb420mcl

Community Game Champion

• Premium Trader
  • 2053 posts
  • LocationUSA

User's Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

D. Howard will go to the Lakers for Gasol. Kobe trying to get one more championship.

I dont even the magic will take that trade. They would rather get Andrew Bynum.

#17 Lord_Raiden

Lord_Raiden

Platinum Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 7019 posts
  • LocationCentral Illinois, USA
  • PSN ID:Lord_Raiden
  • Feedback Score:425

User's Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:14 PM

I dont even the magic will take that trade. They would rather get Andrew Bynum.

don't do either, if he wants to walk let him, and it will cost him literally millions of dollars to go somewhere else. call his bluff

Lord_Raiden.png

lord_raiden.png

#18 The-Captain-388

The-Captain-388

Completionist

• Elite Premium
  • 7872 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:25 PM

Dwight will leave, but we need to trade him before we get nothing for him. I'd like to see a trade for Blake Griffin, since that would get Dwight what he wants (to play with Chris Paul) and we would actually get some talent in return.

Bynum is so overrated. I really hope we don't get that guy.

The-Captain-388.png

#19 Roughdawg4

Roughdawg4

Platinum Poster

• Site Owner
  • 27233 posts
  • LocationUnited States

User's Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

Are you a Lakers fan? Hell why not trade Ron Artest for Dwight Howard, thats a good trade too right :). The only way a trade works is IF we get Bynum and we dump Hedo Turkasslo to you as well. If we are losing Howard, someones going to take that bum ass contract as well.

Lakers make absolutely no sense at all. Kobe will be gone soon so long-term Howard will not be any better off than Orlando. The only way a trade will go down is for Bynum and if that does happen now its just him and an end of the road Kobe. And lets no forget does Dwight really want to follow in the footsteps of Shaq? Same nickname same city? Yeah I think not.

Orlando over the last 3 years is in the top 3 in the NBA in record. I am with Raiden, call his bluff and make him the bad guy in all of this. If the best we can get is Gasol, fuck it I would much rather him spend his last days here and try to sign someone in the offseason and get him to stay.

Dwight will leave, but we need to trade him before we get nothing for him. I'd like to see a trade for Blake Griffin, since that would get Dwight what he wants (to play with Chris Paul) and we would actually get some talent in return.

I am with you, I hope we don't get him either. He is fucking hurt all the time. Its amazing how the Lakers have been making him out as the answer for us when he has not been the answer for them.

Brook Lopez sort of made sense but foot injuries worry the fuck out of me in 7 foot tall man. I mean unless we get a nice bunch of talent, why bother trading him.

I want the POLISH HAMMER back, Marcin Gortat. He was an awesome backup to Dwight and he was a great foul shooter as well.

#20 kb420mcl

kb420mcl

Community Game Champion

• Premium Trader
  • 2053 posts
  • LocationUSA

User's Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

Are you a Lakers fan? Hell why not trade Ron Artest for Dwight Howard, thats a good trade too right :). The only way a trade works is IF we get Bynum and we dump Hedo Turkasslo to you as well. If we are losing Howard, someones going to take that bum ass contract as well.

Lakers make absolutely no sense at all. Kobe will be gone soon so long-term Howard will not be any better off than Orlando. The only way a trade will go down is for Bynum and if that does happen now its just him and an end of the road Kobe. And lets no forget does Dwight really want to follow in the footsteps of Shaq? Same nickname same city? Yeah I think not.

Orlando over the last 3 years is in the top 3 in the NBA in record. I am with Raiden, call his bluff and make him the bad guy in all of this. If the best we can get is Gasol, fuck it I would much rather him spend his last days here and try to sign someone in the offseason and get him to stay.

I am with you, I hope we don't get him either. He is fucking hurt all the time. Its amazing how the Lakers have been making him out as the answer for us when he has not been the answer for them.

Brook Lopez sort of made sense but foot injuries worry the fuck out of me in 7 foot tall man. I mean unless we get a nice bunch of talent, why bother trading him.

I want the POLISH HAMMER back, Marcin Gortat. He was an awesome backup to Dwight and he was a great foul shooter as well.

He's also killing it playing with Nash in Phoenix. I think they should trade Howard for Boozer :lol & get that bum out of my city.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users