Classic Snake Adventures Trophy guide.
Credit to Sef for the banner
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 0.5/10 (with invincibility glitch)
- Offline trophies: 14. 1 11 1 1
- Online trophies: 1. Export Hiscore
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 3 hours (with invincibility glitch)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No. There is only one difficulty.
- Do trophies stack?: Yes. NA & EU.
A PS4 reboot of the classic retro Snake mobile game from 1997. You know how it works, the concept is simple, eat the remaining fruit to pass a level, but don't crash... but we won't need to worry about that
There are 100 levels to complete, over 5 worlds. 20 levels per world, and a boss battle every 10 levels. Each level will take you about 2 minutes to complete. Using the invincibility glitch you will never die and so will always pass a level first try. You will also get 3 stars for passing a level without dying, so you will never need to replay a level for the all stars trophy either. It is an incredibly easy and effortless platinum to achieve using this glitch.
When every level starts just let it run straight into the wall or obstacle, just when you are about to crash press then select 'No' when asked if you want to restart.
The snake will then auto reverse off the right hand side of the level.
When it is coming forward again and reaches about the center of the level you will regain control of the snake.
Now you are invincible and can go through all obstacles in the level, including your own tail! Enabling you to collect all fruit in the fastest most direct way, hassle free. Cutting the plat time in half.
NOTE: However don't go outside of the levels borders as it will auto reverse retracing all your steps back to the beginning, which wastes time, so if you accidentally stray outside of the borders it is quicker to just press and press restart level.
Credit to PS4 user DaftenMiescha/ YT user inter5tella555 for discovering this glitch.
The basics and pointers/all you need to know:
- Use the invincibility glitch at the beginning of all levels including boss levels for the quickest simplest way to obtain the platinum.
- Only ONCE do you need to collect all the letters for the 'Get Bonus' trophy. After that you can ignore all letters and just collect the fruit all levels.
- Only ONCE do you need to collect a heart for the 'Spare heart' trophy. After that you can ignore all hearts and just collect the fruit all levels.
- 3 stars all levels is guaranteed if you simply don't die, so just using the invincibility glitch grants you the 'Perfect Player' trophy for free.
- After you have completed any level, go to the title screen (before the map screen) and select the top left corner icon for 'Export Hiscore' trophy, any old score is fine for the trophy.
- The rest of the trophies are unmissable for just completing the game!
- It is beneficial to collect the chicken drumsticks as they make you go FASTER. (win for a quicker plat).
- Use whirlpools/boosters as they will make you temporarily FASTER. (yay).
- Avoid the soda cans as they make you go SLOWER. (booo we don't want that).
N thats it really. thats all you need to know its really easy peasy with a very straightforward trophy list, have fun and enjoy your new effortless platinum! ...just maybe play it quick incase they patch it!