Lord Grandpa

• Premium Trader
  • 2884 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • PSN ID:lordmartock
  • Feedback Score:107

User's Awards

Posted 21 December 2019 - 09:49 AM

Just finished watching the Witcher. Didn't read the books, but played the game. So I don't know how closely the show or game correspond to the books.
It was good. I enjoyed it.
It was a bit different then I was expecting. For instance....there were a lot of time jumps, and I do mean A LOT. Just about 90% of the scene's with Geralt were in the past. Yennefer...90% of her scene's were in the past. Ciri...95% of her scene's were in the present. Triss had very little to do with....well...anything.
Triss should have been a redhead....just a small nitpick. Henry Cavil did a great job. Hearing him drop the "F" bomb during the show was really funny. Lot's of nudity. In one scene between Geralt and Yennefer, it looked they were editing out Yennefer's chest. Like they do in the cable versions. I was watching the scene and saying....you showed her naked having sex with someone in the last episode, and now your editing out her chest?? However, it was just Geralt's shoulder.
It is a mature show...so just keep that in mind if your kids/grandchildren watch with you. They did "green light" the second season...so I am looking forward to it.

#2 kfree7

kfree7

Bronze Poster

• Premium Trader
  • 836 posts
  • LocationKansas City
  • PSN ID:kfree7
  • Feedback Score:17

User's Awards

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:08 AM

Really want to see this.  Thanks for posting.  Been holding off because having heard much about it.

kfree7.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users