24 replies to this topic

#21 eri

eri

• Standard Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationalabama
  • PSN ID:TITANOMACHY_75

Posted 08 February 2020 - 12:33 PM

I see .. This is very frustrating. I wont buy another game from these developers! Ive been patience with this but know its going on 3 weeks. Just very MAD at this point! IM a trophy hunter and seen 2 trophies left for 3 weeks is killing me ... Its not a big deal .. I know but this is who I am ..ANd I would ask for a refund cause IN my eyes they sold me a broken game VERY PISSED now!!  

I havent heard from them yet, I know they were trying to identify the issue and fix it. I understand your frustrated, I would say they do know there is a issue and are working on it which means it will be fixed. They are a small dev which sometimes means these things can take longer then we like. 

I will message and see if any updates  

thanks yes, I have add with these type of things :)

#22 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 9900 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • PSN ID:fluffy-rabbid
  • Feedback Score:236

User's Awards

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:51 AM

I received a email back, They have found the fault, They now need to make the patch and put it out, They can not grantee a time line but are hoping the next few weeks  

fggIp3V.png

#23 eri

eri

• Standard Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationalabama
  • PSN ID:TITANOMACHY_75

Posted 15 February 2020 - 04:15 PM

I received a email back, They have found the fault, They now need to make the patch and put it out, They can not grantee a time line but are hoping the next few weeks  

thanks mate :))

#24 cetygamer

cetygamer

• Standard Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationRussia
  • PSN ID:cetygamer

Posted 02 March 2020 - 11:48 AM

Hi, guys.

I am missing last 3 trophies:

• Bedroom story
  • Berries
  • Open all doors

Are there any news on fixed from developers?

How can I get 'Bedroom story' trophy? I beat the game 2 times over and it still didn't popped up.

#25 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 9900 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • PSN ID:fluffy-rabbid
  • Feedback Score:236

User's Awards

Posted 03 March 2020 - 06:26 AM

Hey 

All I know is that the Patch should be going through soon, they have found the fault, so were making the patch, then would need to put it to sony for testing then release it. I am aware they are a small Dev so it takes longer. 

I am not sure why you are missing Bedroom Story, I was under the impression it affected two trophies although I maybe wrong on that. 

fggIp3V.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users