22 replies to this topic

#21 eri

eri

• Standard Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationalabama
  • PSN ID:TITANOMACHY_75

Posted 08 February 2020 - 12:33 PM

I see .. This is very frustrating. I wont buy another game from these developers! Ive been patience with this but know its going on 3 weeks. Just very MAD at this point! IM a trophy hunter and seen 2 trophies left for 3 weeks is killing me ... Its not a big deal .. I know but this is who I am ..ANd I would ask for a refund cause IN my eyes they sold me a broken game VERY PISSED now!!  

I havent heard from them yet, I know they were trying to identify the issue and fix it. I understand your frustrated, I would say they do know there is a issue and are working on it which means it will be fixed. They are a small dev which sometimes means these things can take longer then we like. 

I will message and see if any updates  

thanks yes, I have add with these type of things :)

#22 fluffy-rabbid

fluffy-rabbid

The Dark One

• Site Owner
  • 9822 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • PSN ID:fluffy-rabbid
  • Feedback Score:235

User's Awards

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:51 AM

I received a email back, They have found the fault, They now need to make the patch and put it out, They can not grantee a time line but are hoping the next few weeks  

fggIp3V.png

#23 eri

eri

• Standard Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationalabama
  • PSN ID:TITANOMACHY_75

Posted 15 February 2020 - 04:15 PM

I received a email back, They have found the fault, They now need to make the patch and put it out, They can not grantee a time line but are hoping the next few weeks  

thanks mate :))

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users