Remothered: Tormented Fathers
Guide by EssTee, Banner thanks to Sef
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2.5/10
- Offline trophies: 10. (2 1 7 )
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1.5-3 hours. *Dependant on your play-style! If your a runner or a creeper!
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 3. 'Trapped', 'Mirror Breaker', and 'Collector'.
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No. There is only one difficulty.
- Do trophies stack?: Yes (JP Stack)
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats.
- Additional peripherals required?: No.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is an award winning indie psychological horror game, and the first chapter of a Remothered trilogy.
It is a stalking type game, be quiet or they will find you... or frantically run like a maniac your choice! It also has lots of little mild puzzle elements, more like, how do we get that working... what is this for... go find a useful key item in the big ol' mansion... connect the dots type. I will show you the sequence below for your speed and ease. I found it a really interesting game and it had plenty going on considering its short length. Definitely worth a play.
Trophy wise they are all story related trophies except for 3, and I will show you how to get those below. Your 100% completion should be fairly hassle-free.
Video Walkthrough: 100% full game walkthrough, all collectables, all trophies (1 hour 11 mins) :
Crouch / Sneak
To access Inventory. To see what key items and equippables you have.
TOUCHPAD - To view Objectives list, Collectables obtained, Events, Tutorials.
NOTE ON COLLECTABLES & DYING: Collectables do not permanently register. If you die, you will be taken back to your last mirror save, and you will have whatever collectables you had at that save point. And you will have to re-collect collectables lost from a death. Always save regularly, to avoid backtrack.
Check what collectables you have via TOUCHPAD and find the matching collectables names to see where you are when/if you die. (ignore the first 4 collectables in your list, you automatically begin with those).
There are only SOME auto saves, at places like pivotal moments followed by a black loading screen you will see the saving icon in the bottom right hand corner, but they are few and far between so always save regularly manually via the mirrors to keep your collectables and game progression as up to date as possible.
There is no chapter select so make sure to get everything in one go.
Make sure to grab these 3 missable trophies along the way, but these missables are all very simple so don't worry.
1. 'Trapped' for attempting to leave the mansion when prompted near the beginning of the game, it will show up in your objectives list, but you must do it first and not leave it.
2. 'Mirror Breaker' When you have used the statue to break the wall, this new room will be Celeste's room and will have 7 mirrors in it. BEFORE you open the drawer for the tape to progress, you must smash all these mirrors with the infinite pile of bricks FIRST. You know you've got them all when the moths swarm at you, there your trophy will unlock.
3. 'Collector' the collectables trophy, but there is only 19 to find, which isnt so bad. Follow the vid or text guide for all collectable locations. Do pick them up as soon as you see them and are in the area, as missing any would result in you needing to do another playthrough.
And thats it, all you have to do then, is complete the game, and you will be granted with your 100% trophy completion.
There is plenty of little things you have to figure out or find to progress so please use the provided walkthroughs for how to complete the game, if you desire to use the most efficient path. Or if you get stuck!
No other steps are needed.
Enjoy the game!
This post has been promoted to an article