MENUS, IMPORTANT SCREENS, & TRANSLATIONSRELEVANT LINKShttp://momokan.chu.j...s-haruka6g.html
- Main Guidehttps://vndb.org/v16060/chars#chars
- Character names with pictures. I Ctrl+F'd until I memorized the names, so use it freely.https://xxchoroxx.bl...-entry-877.html
- Enemy list, organized from Easy->Normal->Hardhttps://xxchoroxx.bl...-entry-874.html
- Talisman list and how to get themBASIC GAMEPLAY
You visit areas on the map, 3 parts in a day. Areas with ( ! ) lead to story events; character faces lead to their events, glowing areas lead to battles, and empty areas are searchable for level-up items.
Quicksaving is recommended before the next day and before Strong Enemy battles.AFFINITY
Green stars on each character's profile. Represents that character's relationship with the protagonist. Needs to be at a certain amount to trigger events. Having the character in battle, doing 2P or 3P attacks with him, and picking favorable choices boosts Affinity. For 2P attacks, it doesn't matter if it's with the Protag or an ally.BATTLEThe wiki does a great job of explaining it
, I've just condensed it here.
- Takes place on a 4x5 grid. Each character moves in a certain pattern depending on the talisman equipped. Only one participant can move in a turn. You attack once adjacent to an enemy. You don't always have to move; remaining in the same spot is acceptable.
- When 2 characters are adjacent to the same enemy, they'll trigger a 2P attack. If all 3 are adjacent, it'll be a 3P attack. Enemies can perform these same attacks.
- Elemental advantage is vital. The Five Element wheel is always visible. Enemies you're weak or strong against will blink appropriately. For example, Purple is strong against Orange. Superior elements can take out an enemy in one hit. Likewise, allies will see great damage against their elemental weakness. Attacking the same element is neither good nor bad.
- Reset and/or change difficulty anytime with
(some bosses you can't).
activates Auto mode but I don't recommend this. If you want to use it, note you can't return to Manual.
rearranges your party on the first turn. You lose when the entire party dies. No revival function. You lose Affinity points but can retry any fight with
accepts the loss. Don't panic if an ally dies; the EXP/Affinity loss is negligible, so it's better to finish the battle than resetting.
- Your 2 allies receive a base number of Affinity points based on difficulty, and their involvement in 2P or 3P attacks boosts that. EXP is determined by how often they attack the enemy. So an ally that doesn't do anything won't receive EXP.
- Allies with high Affinity will occasionally block attacks for you and take on the damage.
As this is a SRPG, there are several ways to fight:
1) Have each character attack at least once, while going for 2P or 3P attacks.
2) Focus on one character attacking, especially if their element is superior, while going for 2P or 3P attacks.
3) Focus more on attacking with allies than with Protag, they'll receive more Affinity. You can always raise her level with items.真ノ召喚者 TROPHY
This trophy requires you getting all talismans (札). Those are:
- All protagonist versions (10)
- All ally versions (32)
- All enemies except bosses, human enemies, and Strong Enemies (56)
- All level-up items (15)
All ally, level-up items, and most enemy talismans will come naturally. For allies, you get the 2nd version after specific boss fights, the 3rd version after his ending, and the 4th version after a Strong Enemy fight. Level-up items come from Searches on the map.
For enemies, a gold chest may appear after their defeat. This indicates you've earned their talisman. I was only missing a handful after my first run. This is entirely random so it may take anywhere from one try to ten. This is where the reset function comes in handy. Defeat the enemy you need first. No gold chest? Reset. JP guides say it's best if an ally with high Affinity defeats the enemy, but I saw no difference. I will say it's better if a character defeats the enemy on their own, not by a 2P or 3P attack. You'll still keep talismans earned if you lose. Difficulty has no effect.
Protag talismans need to be leveled up. You start with just one but she has 5 cards, each with a 2nd version. You can level up in battle or with items. Strongly recommend saving items for her.
If your inventory is full when you receive a talisman in battle, you'll be asked to remove one. Go for an enemy duplicate, never a level-up item.知識ヲ極メシ者 TROPHY
This trophy requires completing the dictionary. Other than the terms I'm about to list, you'll get all of them by completing the guide.
神速: 村雨 dialogue at end (★3) (deliver last attack in battle)
戯曲: 秋兵 dialogue at start (★3)
幽玄: 村雨 dialogue at end (★5-6) (deliver last attack in battle)
ワルキューレ: 秋兵 dialogue at start (★2)
チェックメイト: ダリウス dialogue at end (★2) (deliver last attack in battle)
勝って兜の緒を: 村雨 dialogue at end (★4) (deliver last attack in battle)
幽玄 is the only one you'll have to work at because 村雨 is in the party a limited time. I make a note of this in the guide.Full listTALISMAN LEVELING UP
There are 3 types of level-up items per element, each ranging in strength. Using items of the same element matched with the talisman you want to level up is the best; you can use any element, but the same element gives a major boost. Enemy talismans also count as level-up items so use them. They don't need to be in your inventory to count toward the 真ノ召喚者 trophy.EXP progress is reset with each playthrough.
This means if the orange bar is halfway at the end of a run, it will be reset to 0 at the start of a run. Keep this in mind if you're going to use level-up items. You keep your levels, don't worry.STRONG ENEMIES
Several trophies involve defeating these bosses. They're formidable enemies that come with 3 minions, some of which you need the talismans. You should be Lv. 30+ before attempting to fight them. Having the right allies in your party (elemental advantage) is a huge boon. To trigger these fights, you first need to fight normal enemies in the same area 5+ times. The Strong Enemy will then appear in that area during a late-game chapter. This will take several playthroughs, so don't worry if you can't beat it, you can always try again.
Difficulty has no affect on these fights, the enemies are at fixed levels. Don't worry if 1-2 allies are KO'd, what matters is winning.
Defeating all Strong Enemies will trigger the final one, who also comes with a trophy.TROUBLESHOOTINGQ
: An event in the guide didn't appear in the game?
Double-check your Party, some characters need to be in or out. Otherwise, you didn't have enough Affinity. If you think you can take care of it the next day while juggling the schedule, go ahead. Otherwise, I'd load a Quicksave from an earlier in-game date and raise Affinity in battle.Q
: I messed up and picked the wrong choice/character or missed an event?
Quickload and try again.Q
: I can't defeat an enemy/boss?
If anything is too hard for you, reset and drop difficulty to Easy (first choice). Remember to switch back to Normal after the fight
, because difficulty affects Affinity earned in battle. I always went Easy with the final boss to end it quicker.Q
: I'm missing a dictionary term from a choice?
Replay the scene from the Event list (Title Screen->3rd option->2nd option). Pick the character, find the numbered event and play it. Always save with
when backing out.Q
: I'm missing a dictionary term from a Search?
If you have a Quicksave file with the relevant character in your party, just take him to the area. Note that some characters are only available in certain parts of the game.